• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really don't understand the game. Remaking but new scenes ! And bullshit update! Why he didn't just continue where he finished when it was Christian Watson?
Dude strait up ignored the poll he posted on patreon, as everyone voted for CW. It's w/e, the Dev's vision of a better remake is to make smaller updates, less hot scenes, and slow burn...oh, and decrepit oldtimers that would break a bone if you pat them too hard on the back. But his dick gets hard like a teenager, you know, like any normal 80 year old :rolleyes:

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
So the dev class changed to patreon milker status?
Pity, but not really surprising since he seems to have already abandoned a game previously.
Probably just another one of those dev wannabes/scammers, they always talk big in the beginning but never have what it takes to finish what they start.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
bad update, good story but bad update in a sense we played the game game before so many times now without any action its just dull

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I haven't played the update yet, but it sounds like ' from the previous comments, this game got touched by the L&p bug. As in " Hey let's start out teasing how slutty the wife/mom might be then pull tf back when it starts to get good and completely remake the game more vanilla and make it a boring long drawn out slow burn. "

So annoying.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
There is a cauldron in hell where developers are boiled. Without cooking, they begin to cook in a different way. And so on indefinitely))) The cauldron of remakes)))

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Here Per Request the Version that 78% of the Patreons Voted for to be Continued, but where turned down by the Dev afterwards:unsure:, for whatever reasons the Dev might haveo_O.
Attention!!
one File has Just the Images, the second file is the Second Version of the Game, and the Last file is the Last version where the World of Christine Watson fans was still as it should have been, with out the juicy scenes removed (Still doesn't make sense).
Enjoy for times Gone:cry:

Gone-but-not-forgotten-black-580x386.jpg

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I was quite looking forward to this update but the reviews here are generally negative. I know everybody has different views but I was hoping for a more positive reaction. I admit I was disappointed that he abandoned Christine Watson for a remake/ reimagined version of the story. I know it was not perfect but I liked it and thought is was progressing nicely.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes