Timo70

Jul 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I do support you monthly on Patreon and this is my absolute #1 AVN.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
dont help. where was mention?
It wasn't. Purely speculation but makes complete sense when you consider that Stephen Burke called Priscilla right after he was informed that Maya had heard of the free tuition "rumor". Burke was clearly irritated by that and the person responsible for Maya knowing about it is none other than Quinn herself. Also, during the call, Burke obviously tells Priscilla that they need to talk. So, the scene in Episode 10 where Quinn walks out of Burke's office with an angry expression on her face was most likely right after that talk, during which Stephen Burke most likely decided to discontinue the restaurant which would explain why Quinn was so upset.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
You should tell him this on his Discord. Don't forget to mention this site. You get a ton of extra perks.
He should make a few funny jokes on there while he's at it. Maybe even try talking on there like a normal human being, as in someone who doesn't act like DPC's lackey all the time.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
thanks did not know that, I kind of dislike discoud for the lack of ownership issues, so don't much use it.
You're absolutely welcome!!!You should use it more often. Also, mention SomboSteel he's a DPC legend around here. If you mention him, you might get a wonderful character created. That's how Madame Rose was created.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It wasn't. Purely speculation but makes complete sense when you consider that Stephen Burke called Priscilla right after he was informed that Maya had heard of the free tuition "rumor". Burke was clearly irritated by that and the person responsible for Maya knowing about it is none other than Quinn herself. Also, during the call, Burke obviously tells Priscilla that they need to talk. So, the scene in Episode 10 where Quinn walks out of Burke's office with an angry expression on her face was most likely right after that talk, during which Stephen Burke most likely decided to discontinue the restaurant which would explain why Quinn was so upset.
ah, yes, now i understand. for me that moment burke acting not irritated, but weird and strange. and i just wondering during the whole scene, burke who eat from restaurant, will help maya to get +1 menu options and maya will do it? or she will be upset?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's appropriate for Josy.
I imagine how Darkwen serves as a butler in her house, and sings - She's Alady... ALandlady... :rolleyes:
Josy's my wife so I can't be the butler well other then during our RP time:devilish::devilish:
we do need someone to clean to the house for us we had to fire Maya I'm sure you couldn't do worse then maybe one day you could paid Quinn bail in 20 years or so

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes