• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 29, 2017
Only if she didn't have daddy issues.
I know that DPC keeps showing off how hot Lynette is while Fuckface is reading her diary, I'm guessing to set up a full lewd of Neil pumping their son into her. It's not common, but there are a handful of lewds without the MC. I'm just trying to figure out how he'd go about presenting it.

Tremolo is reading about a date with Neil that is going very well, or he visits her again, and things start getting hot and heavy. Assuming she actually writes that they're having sex, will he stop reading immediately but the scene plays out regardless? Or would he be reading with someone else in the room (Zoey or one of our girlfriends), and they snatch the book away and read aloud how his mom is getting plowed.

OR, Lynette makes it sound like it was just a romantic evening together, and that's what MC is imagining. But in reality, it's some sweaty steamy sex between an unobtainable character model and a guy who looks like Derek with metal teeth.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Perhaps you are right and nothing will happen. I don't play Sage and Jade routes and it's not very interesting to me. But I don't understand why make Sage Jade's adopted daughter if they won't have a threesome. It doesn't matter to the plot.
Drama, simple as that. What do you think will happen when Sage finds out that MC has fucked her mother if you're on her route, which she will if you showed the DIKs the sex tape, it won't be a threesome, it will be the end of Sage's path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know that DPC keeps showing off how hot Lynette is while Fuckface is reading her diary, I'm guessing to set up a full lewd of Neil pumping their son into her. It's not common, but there are a handful of lewds without the MC. I'm just trying to figure out how he'd go about presenting it.

Tremolo is reading about a date with Neil that is going very well, or he visits her again, and things start getting hot and heavy. Assuming she actually writes that they're having sex, will he stop reading immediately but the scene plays out regardless? Or would he be reading with someone else in the room (Zoey or one of our girlfriends), and they snatch the book away and read aloud how his mom is getting plowed.

OR, Lynette makes it sound like it was just a romantic evening together, and that's what MC is imagining. But in reality, it's some sweaty steamy sex between an unobtainable character model and a guy who looks like Derek with metal teeth.
I wish DPC would do a Neil/Lynette scene just to see the MC's face when he reads it. Knowing him, he would get uncomfortable and interrupt reading, but Zoey.. especially DIK Zoey.. she would not miss the opportunity to make fun and read it to him.

"Zoey! Stop doing that! It's too personal! Tries to catch her, she dodges and runs across the room with a diary and a malicious grin on her face" :LOL:

Jul 29, 2017
I wish DPC would do a Neil/Lynette scene just to see the MC's face when he reads it. Knowing him, he would get uncomfortable and interrupt reading, but Zoey.. especially DIK Zoey.. she would not miss the opportunity to make fun and read it to him.

"Zoey! Stop doing that! It's too personal! Tries to catch her, she dodges and runs across the room with a diary and a malicious grin on her face" :LOL:
Hey you know what... it won't happen because it would be too much work for DPC, but I can picture this scene being a double lewd with whoever your love interest is, running in tandem with Lynette and Neil.

Zoey, for example, is teasing MC about his parents getting it on, and this leads into the two of them finally getting back together since she returned from San Diego. The MGs would be played much sweeter, with a little bit of teasing present. The only thing is idk who else he would share this with on the Others path. This is way too much broccoli for Quinn, he's not close enough yet to Lily, Nicole, Riona or Nora (she'll be back). He doesn't have the right kind of relationship with Jade or Cathy. Hmmmm...... Maybe just save it for Zoey instead. Two sides of young love, one starting and the other restarting.

Winterstale

Formerly 'Wintertale'
Oct 3, 2018
Drama, simple as that. What do you think will happen when Sage finds out that MC has fucked her mother if you're on her route, which she will if you showed the DIKs the sex tape, it won't be a threesome, it will be the end of Sage's path.
Yup, particularly if you've accumulated a substantial number of DIK points, the entire drama would be like:

1714822731538.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey you know what... it won't happen because it would be too much work for DPC, but I can picture this scene being a double lewd with whoever your love interest is, running in tandem with Lynette and Neil.

Zoey, for example, is teasing MC about his parents getting it on, and this leads into the two of them finally getting back together since she returned from San Diego. The MGs would be played much sweeter, with a little bit of teasing present. The only thing is idk who else he would share this with on the Others path. This is way too much broccoli for Quinn, he's not close enough yet to Lily, Nicole, Riona or Nora (she'll be back). He doesn't have the right kind of relationship with Jade or Cathy. Hmmmm...... Maybe just save it for Zoey instead. Two sides of young love, one starting and the other restarting.
Sharing his mother's diary even with MGs I think is too much for him, he is quite closed personality. MGs know some of his backstory, but the diary...I don't think so.
With Zoey, yeah, this could lead to a reunion and lewd scene.

Jul 29, 2017
Sharing his mother's diary even with MGs I think is too much for him, he is quite closed personality. MGs know some of his backstory, but the diary...I don't think so.
With Zoey, yeah, this could lead to a reunion and lewd scene.
I don't know, I think it could work with all of them. With Sage, he's already trying to get her to open up more about her feelings, talk about her past. Showing her the diary would be an example of how nice it can be to share, how it strengthens the intimacy between people.
Ignoring the murky connection between Lynette's family and the Royces, Jill can definitely relate to having only objects and memories of a lost loved one. And without memories, Tremolo has the next best thing. Jill already shared a lot about Lana in 10, MC can return the favor. It might even become another point in favor of Jill's belief in destiny.
Bella already expressed her view about the diary being special, something to treasure and cherish. She's also lost someone, dead or not. If Episode 11 were to finally reveal the mystery, and depending on what is inside the locked room—I think the prevailing theory is baby's room—that's an even bigger sign of intimacy. Although this would be the most melancholic version, very bittersweet. Not exactly conducive to sexy time.
We've been shown Maya's relationship with her mom, we know Josy chose her dad over her mom, this is MC's chance to share about his mom. I think they'd be very encouraging about it, and sort of be a mix of Zoey teasing (Josy) and Bella pensiveness (Maya).

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
It is funny how the MC is so surprised about these people's families. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!! How could it be that she was a Burke all along?!" Well, maybe because you never asked for her last name? Ever think of that? It's such lazy writing. How can you spend like half a year living with people and you still somehow don't know their last names? It's retarded, it just is. Even Rusty at one point cuts the MC off from asking about him being a Burgmeister, then the MC just somehow forgets about the whole thing for months and never asks him about it ever again when Rusty literally told him that they should discuss it "another time". It's not just that these discussions about last names and families never came up, it's that the MC conveniently forgets about them whenever DPC starts feeling uncomfortable about revealing too much of the characters' backgrounds. I don't even know how many times in the game the MC should've just asked, should've just said or should've just done something about certain things and only because of DrPinkCheek's shitty writing ability does he not. Of course, everybody calling the MC a retard all the time could just be taken as lighthearted taunting, but I'm genuinely under the impression that he's severely autistic (another trait of the MC that's clearly a self-insert of the developer).

Reactions: DavDR

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It is funny how the MC is so surprised about these people's families. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!! How could it be that she was a Burke all along?!" Well, maybe because you never asked for her last name? Ever think of that? It's such lazy writing. How can you spend like half a year living with people and you still somehow don't know their last names? It's retarded, it just is. Even Rusty at one point cuts the MC off from asking about him being a Burgmeister, then the MC just somehow forgets about the whole thing for months and never asks him about it ever again when Rusty literally told him that they should discuss it "another time". It's not just that these discussions about last names and families never came up, it's that the MC conveniently forgets about them whenever DPC starts feeling uncomfortable about revealing too much of the characters' backgrounds. I don't even know how many times in the game the MC should've just asked, should've just said or should've just done something about certain things and only because of DrPinkCheek's shitty writing ability does he not. Of course, everybody calling the MC a retard all the time could just be taken as lighthearted taunting, but I'm genuinely under the impression that he's severely autistic (another trait of the MC that's clearly a self-insert of the developer).

I mean.....even legal documents like an inheritance don't seem to have family names printed on it. MC is going to have a surprise Pikachu face when he finds out he's a Burgmeister. " Uhhhh... I'm a Burgmeister!?! How can this be!?!"

I am quite surprised MC doesn't eat soup with a straw.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I mean.....even legal documents like an inheritance don't seem to have family names printed on it. MC is going to have a surprise Pikachu face when he finds out he's a Burgmeister. " Uhhhh... I'm a Burgmeister!?! How can this be!?!"

I am quite surprised MC doesn't eat soup with a straw.
Comical how DPC will go as far as to sacrifice necessary realism like that only to keep his stupid last name subplots hidden so that the "puzzling" nature of them is still supposedly going to be of significance to players, as if literally everyone at this point wouldn't find this garbage laughable. Seriously, the MC just never happened to ask his dad about his own mother, including what her last name is? He keeps avoiding the topic of Rusty being a Burgmeister simply because DPC has trouble writing a scene where the MC finally asks him more about it even though he literally said himself that he has a ton of questions about it? He somehow just decides to completely ignore what's obviously Jill Royce's childhood home right behind his own mother in pretty much the only picture he has of her? Is it just me and you who see where this hideous dogshit storyline is headed?

Reactions: aykarin

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but it's not a matter of asking for the last name. i think , aside from work issues, i have asked for it on very few occasions, but it's information that hanging out with a person is impossible not to come to know. we're in a college, there are exam registrations, gym and library cards, name on books....

then in the specific case of Jade and Sage, that no DIK warns, even through a joke, that MC is dating the daughter of one of his professors (aside from Jacob's sphinx enigma phrase) is a clear symptom of widespread mental distress throughout BR.

Comical how DPC will go as far as to sacrifice necessary realism like that only to keep his stupid last name subplots hidden so that the "puzzling" nature of them is still supposedly going to be of significance to players, as if literally everyone at this point wouldn't find this garbage laughable. Seriously, the MC just never happened to ask his dad about his own mother, including what her last name is? He keeps avoiding the topic of Rusty being a Burgmeister simply because DPC has trouble writing a scene where the MC finally asks him more about it even though he literally said himself that he has a ton of questions about it? He somehow just decides to completely ignore what's obviously Jill Royce's childhood home right behind his own mother in pretty much the only picture he has of her? Is it just me and you who see where this hideous dogshit storyline is headed?
with that photo DPC simply made a mistake. the photo is a preview, a surprise, for us players, but it cannot be for MC, since only if in relation to Jill has he ever seen that house. so how could DPC carry on 2 stories in which on the one hand MC knows whatever he is supposed to find out from that photo and on the other hand he knows absolutely nothing about it?

that photo should have popped up later, maybe in that way he wanted to hype Jill's run as well as with the subplot of Bianca and her boyfriend.

Reactions: Krytax123

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
but it's not a matter of asking for the last name. i think , aside from work issues, i have asked for it on very few occasions, but it's information that hanging out with a person is impossible not to come to know. we're in a college, there are exam registrations, gym and library cards, name on books....
I know, it shouldn't necessarily be. It would come up anyway and I don't think the MC should be asking everybody "Hey, what's your last name?" even if that sounds like something he would do. I was mostly referring to Rusty's reveal of being a Burgmeister and how the MC conveniently refrains from ever asking questions about that again even after the whole thing with Cathy and the leaked picture of her is already over which is exactly when he should be asking Rusty about that again if he really did have a ton of questions about it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
It just clicked to me that Mayas and Darak's father is very simmilar to James from Silent hill 2, in the sense that he has to take care of a sick wife and is sexually frustrated.

Reactions: Outrider

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
DPC can write such funny storylines, scenes, etc... an yet be such a poor writer.

The teacher calls you by your last name in class.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
With the anti-NTR brigade, everything is ambiguous. At the same time, we know that Vinny had something with Quinn, we have documented proof that DIKs have with Riona, like other girls from the restaurant, let it remain behind the scenes.
Plus this whole Josy/Maya situation, they fucked each other and theat time this plot twist pissed off a lot of people. I even know someone who screams "Fuck you Maya" after all these years and feels cucked.
So everything is weird - on the one hand, he is trying not to provoke an anti-NTR crusade, but on the other they have fuel for the fire.
getting upset over Josy and Maya relationship is pretty weird besides we only seen together 3 times and one of those times is before the start of the game but if that upsets them they should stick to drinking titty milk and letting there mommy clean there ass, I'll see myself out and remember the force will be with you always
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scopelophila

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
DPC can write such funny storylines, scenes, etc... an yet be such a poor writer.
He's got a lot of talent, that's for sure. When he doesn't force shit into the story or try too hard with it, he can write surprisingly good plotlines, dialogue and so on. But then there are these retarded storylines too which the game is filled with, the cringe worthy lewd scenes and the characters' dialogue during them, all of it results from DPC's giant ego and arrogance, that's why at the end of the day the overall story seems to be going nowhere.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
getting upset over Josy and Maya relationship is pretty weird besides we only seen together 3 times and one of those times is before the start of the game but if that upsets them they should stick to drinking titty milk and letting there mommy clean there ass, I'll see myself out and remember the force will be with you always
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I was delving into the thread at the release time of Ep.3, conducting archaeological excavations. There is a lot of drama and screaming because of this, there would be enough energy to heat the whole city.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes