• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Phase0

Jan 12, 2018
Playing as a slut... get hit by the feeling of those guys who fall for MC for real....

Can't wait for a proper translation. And look forward to their next game.

Sablecaballero

Sep 28, 2021
Easy counter mod. No more down time when guarding so you can just spam guard button to counter.
To use the mod
1. use to extract GamePro_EN.exe to game folder (replace the Japanese files)
2. run (not the cli but the exe without cli for ui), select GamePro.exe, drop BasicData.wolf from the Data folder into the ui
3. Move away BasicData.wolf
4. put the modded CommonEvent.dat into Data\BasicData folder that should have been extracted by UberWolf

EDIT: 2024-05-04 15:22:00 Got rid of the1 frame delay, Now you can just hold the key to block
How do you use evbunpack? It just closes when I try to open it.

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
How do you use evbunpack? It just closes when I try to open it.
Open cmd, type in "C:\PathToEVBUNPACK\evbunpack C:\PathToGAME\GamePro_EN.exe C:\UnpackFolder"
and enter
Replace C:\UnpackFolder C:\PathTo as neccessary obviously

By the way, please redownload the mod.Because the previous version is bugged

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
For those who already finish the game, at what point can I save the game before being locked into a route/ending? I know we can see the gallery without watching the scene, but what about the endings? Trying to do a virgin run and then slut run.

But damn, feels like playing Doom all over again. The timing for counter and the decision for skills or step phasing is ridiculously annoying.

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
How do you raise the final lust cap to 500? Story progression?

Edit: Buy the dildo from the slum store and masturbate with that when you're at 300.

Last edited:

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
For those who already finish the game, at what point can I save the game before being locked into a route/ending? I know we can see the gallery without watching the scene, but what about the endings? Trying to do a virgin run and then slut run.

But damn, feels like playing Doom all over again. The timing for counter and the decision for skills or step phasing is ridiculously annoying.
Ruins dungeon, at the end of it after shutting down two electric barriers, interacting with the door should tell you that going forward will lock you into a series of battles and if you want to prepare more, or something roughly similar. which signifies you being locked into the endgame until the final boss is dead.
Endings are the normal ending, two marriage endings for watching all the scenes of two specific characters and giving birth to their child, and the slut ending

Reactions: Zen0F1r5t

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Someone already posted the mostly complete gallery save so I didn't go for all the scenes, but this has the lewd ending and the debt slave ending. I'm not gonna bother doing the various pregnancy endings since the ending sequence is long as fuck.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
AI still fails with the pronouns. To be fair, I don't know why English has to have different pronouns and verb tenses that are completely uneccessary.
If you complain about English already, have a look at German or French or russian for example with different pronouns and different articles. English is by far the most simple european language^^

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
So anyone know how to progress the quest regarding the goblins damaging the agricultural zone in the west?

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Right off the bat, the game essentially asks you whether you want her to slowly get corrupted or if she is already oversexed in order to access H-content earlier.
More Japanese games need this QoL feature. Let the female protagonist begin with an interest in sex so that the player can view just the scenes they want instead of having to grind corruption. God forbid Lecia enjoy losing her virginity to a shy virgin at the bunny club without being raped by some random slum dweller first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
I find the cover art here kind of funny. Usually these types of games gives off a medieval fantasy atmosphere with swords, magic, orcs and goblins and this game seems to have them, then she's out here holding out a gun and a sword

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes