3.70 star(s) 119 Votes

thokai

Feb 1, 2021
This Game REALLY Needs a Walk-thru or a 'Choice & Options' guide at start of Game.
When George sends MC the App at start of game, did I need to DL it? will I have another option to do so?
when MC's Wife asks "What job should I go for, should I have chose Company, instead of school? (I chose school)
Iirc when George sends the MC the DL link for the app he refuses right away and only downloads it after the devs contacted him.
Wife's job choice doesn't have any impact on her Job #1 branch itself, the only difference is in the Wife+Eric branch if they refer to each user as studen/teacher or colleagues. I think the school branch has a couple more steps because the Wife also meets the student's father. Can't remember if the company branch had the colleague introduce a friend to the Wife for a similar story.

How many steps and events on Joshua route with step sis?
Can't remember the exact number of steps the branch has, but it takes about 1/3 of the total steps before anything happens, and the meet up 3 times if i'm not mistaken.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Iirc when George sends the MC the DL link for the app he refuses right away and only downloads it after the devs contacted him.
Wife's job choice doesn't have any impact on her Job #1 branch itself, the only difference is in the Wife+Eric branch if they refer to each user as studen/teacher or colleagues. I think the school branch has a couple more steps because the Wife also meets the student's father. Can't remember if the company branch had the colleague introduce a friend to the Wife for a similar story.

Can't remember the exact number of steps the branch has, but it takes about 1/3 of the total steps before anything happens, and the meet up 3 times if i'm not mistaken.
LOL. As long as My/MC's wife stays far away from the 'company', and from Jenna. I am Happy.
(Don't need the SLUT putting ideas into her head.)
- If Anyone Is going to Corrupt My/Mc's Wife it will be Me/MC.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I played this game at its early stage of developpement, now let me guess, it turned into a watch your wife have sex with others game ? it had so much potential..

Reactions: Malika1234

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm on my third playthrough after the 4.9 update. There are still two things that have not been addressed. On the path of Mia and Steph around step 50 or before phone notifications show up on Mia's phone, but the conversation actually has to take place from the MC's Wife's phone. After the conversation is completed the notification continues to show up on Mia's phone.
The money glitch where there are decimals to nine places after the decimal point continues and is quite annoying. There should either be only two places shown or none.

Srt2334

Apr 4, 2024
Hi, I need help, I can't progress in the sissy branch from step 33, it won't let me complete step 34 (buy a dildo) it tells me to progress in other branches, what should I do?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Not at the moment. Maybe in later versions? but that is probably not happening.
I am curious about this. I know the MC works at a Company (Executive)/job at beginning of game,...
Is This the company people are referring to as the MC's company? (And hints to his wife to Interview for job at 'Company')
(I thought it was just a job, and then He created his own company later; which gets 'bought out' by 'hostile takeover'.)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I am curious about this. I know the MC works at a Company (Executive)/job at beginning of game,...
Is This the company people are referring to as the MC's company? (And hints to his wife to Interview for job at 'Company')
(I thought it was just a job, and then He created his own company later; which gets 'bought out' by 'hostile takeover'.)
I think he is CEO of company that he is owner of and then Salim takes over the business. For now you cannot prevent that from happening.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
I have a full ck save except marks cuckold and valeries onlyfaps path is stuck or does not beginn. i choosed the sharing option when the game asked in regard to mark. Is there a method to modify the savefile or something to repair that?

3.70 star(s) 119 Votes