• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
first of all thanks for your reply.
sorry I'm not sure I understand... where do I find the 'second save from page 5'? I have to paste some file?
First of all, do a backup of your saves folder inside game and remove it (or just rename to saves2, for example). Then download from my post the file 0.200.zip, extract its contents to game (you'll have a subfolder inside game called 0.200, that's the point), rename the folder 0.200 that will be created to saves.

Then start the game, Load, scroll to page 5 and choose the second save from the first row.

Regards

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
First of all, do a backup of your saves folder inside game and remove it (or just rename to saves2, for example). Then download from my post the file 0.200.zip, extract its contents to game (you'll have a subfolder inside game called 0.200, that's the point), rename the folder 0.200 that will be created to saves.

Then start the game, Load, scroll to page 5 and choose the second save from the first row.

Regards
Thank you!
Tomorrow i will do and let you know

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes