wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Here you have my Filthy + Lesbian "Save" (updated to v0.200).

Edit: Seeing that some people prefer actual saves, here you go. So you have:
  • The pdf guide showing where each save comes from.
  • The set of saves from 0.150.
  • A final save from 0.150 (generated at the end of Page 3 [2,2] #10A2 from the pdf).
  • A set of native saves from the updated version following this path.
The saves have been modified to include this:
  • Switch to Dylan's POV in the yoga event so that the Marie arc remains open.
  • Keep the additional Patricia point from this event (Patricia = 14) so that the scene with Claire at the beauty parlour can be played in its full extent.
  • Open two lines of saves, one with Ellie not forgiving Logan (that means full Sophia + Ellie won't be available in the future according to L&P but at the same time full Dylan + Ellie is open) and the other with Ellie forgiving Logan (Sophia + Ellie open and Dylan + Ellie closed). For the first one, the line of saves reaches v0.195, including Christine's party, while for the second, the last save is up to v0.200 (Sophia/Dylan's date instead of Christine's party).

Regards
hello sorry but I am not sure what I have to do to see the scene from version 0.200. In my saves I have the scene in the jacuzzi between Dylan and Sofia and the scene of Dylan with Ellie and her friends. Unfortunately I'm not English speaking so I didn't really understand the instructions I read, should I use these saves?
Thanks

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
maybe the side-job will be included on next update and I think Tyler should habe at least fingered her or sucked that clit. but alas, i just hope Sophia gets preggers by someone other than Liam....option for Sophia to get knocked up.....yes
Sorry to disappoint you but the next update is different to the previous one in the scene where Logan and Tyler appeared. This time Ellie & Sophia will be all alone and maybe Ellie will leak Sophia’s pussy. The rest of the event is exactly the same with no changes at all.

Furthermore, meeting Vicky will be a separate event, before the side jobs, will be part of the lesbian route with some hetero teasing (DeShawn, Vicky’s bf, might be there as well).

To get to the point where Sophia gets accidentally pregnant by someone else I’m afraid you’ll have to wait many years… According to what has been already shared and included in AWAM’s almanac Sophia will be really cheating her husband for the first time on PD19. We currently are in PD14 (the beginning) and with the most optimistic predictions we may get there in 6 years from now… most realistic ones 10-12 years from now.

This is a game of patience… we have to wait a long, long time for a decent sex event…

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
hello sorry but I am not sure what I have to do to see the scene from version 0.200. In my saves I have the scene in the jacuzzi between Dylan and Sofia and the scene of Dylan with Ellie and her friends. Unfortunately I'm not English speaking so I didn't really understand the instructions I read, should I use these saves?
Thanks
Load second save from page 5 (0.190 With Logan) and make sure to keep pretending that they're not mother and daughter even if it's ridiculous. With this and all the Ellie points you can get in this update, you'll reach the scene.

Regards

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Load second save from page 5 (0.190 With Logan) and make sure to keep pretending that they're not mother and daughter even if it's ridiculous. With this and all the Ellie points you can get in this update, you'll reach the scene.

Regards
first of all thanks for your reply.
sorry I'm not sure I understand... where do I find the 'second save from page 5'? I have to paste some file?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry to disappoint you but the next update is different to the previous one in the scene where Logan and Tyler appeared. This time Ellie & Sophia will be all alone and maybe Ellie will leak Sophia’s pussy. The rest of the event is exactly the same with no changes at all.

Furthermore, meeting Vicky will be a separate event, before the side jobs, will be part of the lesbian route with some hetero teasing (DeShawn, Vicky’s bf, might be there as well).

To get to the point where Sophia gets accidentally pregnant by someone else I’m afraid you’ll have to wait many years… According to what has been already shared and included in AWAM’s almanac Sophia will be really cheating her husband for the first time on PD19. We currently are in PD14 (the beginning) and with the most optimistic predictions we may get there in 6 years from now… most realistic ones 10-12 years from now.

This is a game of patience… we have to wait a long, long time for a decent sex event…
PD20 is the earliest planned hetero sex scene with Sophia.
Of course that easily can turn into PD25.

snapshooter

Sep 15, 2021

Well me being 82 there is not much chance, I guess.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
first of all thanks for your reply.
sorry I'm not sure I understand... where do I find the 'second save from page 5'? I have to paste some file?
First of all, do a backup of your saves folder inside game and remove it (or just rename to saves2, for example). Then download from my post the file 0.200.zip, extract its contents to game (you'll have a subfolder inside game called 0.200, that's the point), rename the folder 0.200 that will be created to saves.

Then start the game, Load, scroll to page 5 and choose the second save from the first row.

Regards

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
First of all, do a backup of your saves folder inside game and remove it (or just rename to saves2, for example). Then download from my post the file 0.200.zip, extract its contents to game (you'll have a subfolder inside game called 0.200, that's the point), rename the folder 0.200 that will be created to saves.

Then start the game, Load, scroll to page 5 and choose the second save from the first row.

Regards
Thank you!
Tomorrow i will do and let you know

3.30 star(s) 457 Votes