• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm not talking about the Neil Deal scene, I'm talking about the AWAM game itself. NaughtyNafZ got several of the short stories together and combined them into what was AWAM v.195 at the time, to make a combined edition. I had trouble downloading it initially so I DM'ed him for a solution. CE has Date With Linda, Morning After, Neil Deal, Dress Up, and I think Classroom Fantasies as well as the then current edition of the Original AWAM story.
I'm aware of Westpod's run-in with L&P. He/she'd made a statement to their Patrons about it. I was under the assumption that Westpod would have expanded on the Neil Deal short before L&P began harassing them about use of his work. Westpod went on to put more work into their own creation after that. Considering how a number of other artists/devs have put out their own visions for the characters as well as stories lately, it sounded kind of personal to me.
I personally think it has nothing to do with AWAM rendition. the problem with Westpod's Neil Deal is that he made his Dylan very younger to the point where it almost looks like a sho*ta. Even when I am going through the renders, I didn't like the part of Dylan, and was giving me bad feeling about it. And as his work is almost photorealistic and not cartoonish, it became out of taste very soon. Even in L&P's first plane scene, Dylan wasn't as younger like westpod's.

45.jpg

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I personally think it has nothing to do with AWAM rendition. the problem with Westpod's Neil Deal is that he made his Dylan very younger to the point where it almost looks like a sho*ta. Even when I am going through the renders, I didn't like the part of Dylan, and was giving me bad feeling about it. And as his work is almost photorealistic and not cartoonish, it became out of taste very soon. Even in L&P's first plane scene, Dylan wasn't as younger like westpod's.

View attachment 3645721
I think he was supposed to be as young as he originally looked. Young enough to sit on his mother's lap in a car. Because if he was as old 22 game days ago as he is now, she would have been sitting on his lap in the car. Something or someone made him change the age. Even all his soccer buddies and the bullies in school are all short. Almost like it was supposed to be a grade school or middle school setting. :cautious:

Reactions: LFARA

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think he was supposed to be as young as he originally looked. Young enough to sit on his mother's lap in a car. Because if he was as old 22 game days ago as he is now, she would have been sitting on his lap in the car. Something or someone made him change the age. Even all his soccer buddies and the bullies in school are all short. Almost like it was supposed to be a grade school or middle school setting. :cautious:
that's debatable, also no need to make 22years old.. at least 13-14 years old is safe point. But westpod's looked like 5-6 years old.

Reactions: Kass69
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes