jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't think hiring anyone would actually help BD. His issues are mostly mental, not his ability to produce content.

And even if that weren't true, BD wouldn't be a good project manager. Which anyone who hires help needs to be.

See his experiments with Mackenzie, who probably never actually existed in the first place. As the only "help" he's hired/had.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
And even if that weren't true, BD wouldn't be a good project manager. Which anyone who hires help needs to be.

See his experiments with Mackenzie, who probably never actually existed in the first place. As the only "help" he's hired/had.
This just reminded me of something I think about from time to time. Have you ever noticed how often people try to play multiple roles and just can't pull it off? Either they're logged into the wrong account while commenting, forget whose perspective they're supposed to be speaking from (e.g., my car versus his car), or screw up the timings of their separate characters. You can even see this in poorly directed movies where someone's on the phone. Actors end up having entire conversations without actually giving the imaginary other person enough time to speak entire sentences between lines. A good director would assist by having the actor actually be on the phone with someone to force realistic delays between lines, but too often this just doesn't happen.

I've seen people pre-write their conversations with themselves on forums, then paste and submit those comments in a matter of seconds. It's funny when it's multiple paragraphs from each character and the timestamps show 40 seconds between posts. Sure, that's totally enough time to read, comprehend, reply, and submit.

People are fucking awful at multitasking character roles and it's hilarious to catch.

Reactions: YepperCause

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
This is downright terrible, it makes Grandma's house a Shakespearean novel in comparison
Totally right, and yet, he has 4 stars because we got some inbreeds here who don't understand how to rate things... It feels bad that the review system is helping this brainrot scammer to get more victims...
It would be nice if the review system would be more trustworthy, for example being able to upvote or downvote reviews... But I guess it's complicated.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Totally right, and yet, he has 4 stars because we got some inbreeds here who don't understand how to rate things... It feels bad that the review system is helping this brainrot scammer to get more victims...
It would be nice if the review system would be more trustworthy, for example being able to upvote or downvote reviews... But I guess it's complicated.
yeh. not only that. i feel like this game clearly deserves a scam tag aswell.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well i don't know if you are new here but Grandma's house has weekly updates where WVM takes more than 2 months nowdays...
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I thought it was a comparison of the story quality since he used Shakespear as the refference... If he had been comparing the delivery schedule then he might have said that Grandma's House makes WVM look like the Pony Express...

Reactions: Ptah

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
And progressing the story at a steady rate means it´s going to end faster. and with that, he would lose his income.
I stopped reading the story over a year ago. If there's an update, it's just fast forward to see if there's a scene with a girl that looks good (because there are too many now to even remember a fraction of their names), and if so, read that. Then wait 3-6 months and repeat the process.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
I thought it was a comparison of the story quality since he used Shakespear as the refference... If he had been comparing the delivery schedule then he might have said that Grandma's House makes WVM look like the Pony Express...
i am all for braindrop slander but wvm actually has some plot whether in grandma's house you could play the first part, skip the second and third, play the fourth and still not miss much of importance. not to mention that game probably has more cultists than WVM, just check the thread and see what's their response to anyone daring to critique it.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
i am all for braindrop slander but wvm actually has some plot whether in grandma's house you could play the first part, skip the second and third, play the fourth and still not miss much of importance. not to mention that game probably has more cultists than WVM, just check the thread and see what's their response to anyone daring to critique it.
WVM had some plot that no longer exists, it could do a last update where the MC makes babies in everyone including his family, after a while they go on a plane trip but it happens An engine failure causes the plane to crash and everyone dies.

End...

Reactions: NotTheReal16
3.70 star(s) 638 Votes