Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wonder if boobsgames could teach an ai to draw like him. Then all he'd need to do would be touch ups for the extra fingers and toes jank that ai likes to do. I think ai, if used properly, could be an awesome tool for artists. Could also be a way to get 2d art out faster for some games too, since the art always seems to take the longest.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I wonder if boobsgames could teach an ai to draw like him. Then all he'd need to do would be touch ups for the extra fingers and toes jank that ai likes to do. I think ai, if used properly, could be an awesome tool for artists. Could also be a way to get 2d art out faster for some games too, since the art always seems to take the longest.
Boobsgames has already given his thoughts on using AI here. (Unless his thoughts have since changed.)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

BBC King

May 8, 2021
There is already AI work of his artstyle and its pretty spot-on I would say.

golem.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1F-ninety-five1

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
boobsgames I don't know if this has been reported and I don't know if I can replicate it but the morning after I completed the last dungeon I couldn't find Eric in the morning. Unfortunately I don't how wide the effect is or if this isn't actually a bug but I just wanted to give you a heads up incase

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
See, Hot Enterprise didn't show up in my quests after I talked to her, so I missed something, how do you start it?
Did you try going around the table and interact with the girls at the mansion on Thursday. Also, yes that quest can't be finished yet

Vireas1042

Aug 17, 2019
the quest log stays the way it was in the previous version till you reach the newly added content. Then the game will update the text. If you ask for the help with a quest, you should start from telling us what stage you are at in the quest log
Game_07Xfh0MYEB.png
Thank you for your answer. However, Return on investment is the only active quest left. The excavation site has the "Don't miss out!" sign. Have I missed something?

Download the new update
This is v0.500.0.2.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Thank you for your answer. However, Return on investment is the only active quest left. The excavation site has the "Don't miss out!" sign. Have I missed something?

This is v0.500.0.2.
most likely you need to wait a week till the orcs will dig it up. Kestia will deliver the message when they are ready. Please, don't wait in that exact location, the orcs get shy. Also don't use cheats to skip time, otherwise the scripts won't trigger. She appears when you are coming out of your house

Reactions: Vireas1042

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Though, even with the cheat, you're a guy who's used a potion to grow breasts, so if you prefer your Futa with both male and female genitals, you're not going to get that in this game.
I prefer my futa with a woman's body, regardless of genitalia.

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
boobsgames
Now with the end of the story mode, can we try to create a translation in a language other than English or Russian?

I really like your work, but as none of these languages are my native language... I end up finding myself a little lost sometimes... like in some missions, for example.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes