Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Walkthrough still not updated why would uncontrollable lust still be o 0.12a I tried it just incase and it ended before I could even get to the new content, unless the temptation of lust mod works for some reason

Reactions: Hextorr

WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Just wondering, do I need to take the option to always be the alpha for all content, not a problem mind you just a question. Since it seems if I take a non sex option, which seems to be not alpha I miss content. Just want to be sure, as some game will set you up and then screw you with this kind of path.

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
It sucks that devs have to jump through all these hoops for imaginary drawings. It didn't use to be like this 15 years back.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
My god!! This game is insane!!
I knew censorship would come sooner or later, but apparently there is an uncensored version

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi there,
Due to the out of date walk through...I put together a few tools, and changes that offer a user a slightly better game visual experience.
  • I changed the default clear textbox, to a mid dark one.
  • Added a custom game menu background (that allows the user to see the settings choices better).
  • Included a Universal 4 textbox mod, that has an opacity textbox slider.
  • Added the Universal Choice Descriptor mod (displays on screen the contents of story choices that offer points, etc.).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool (allows the user to edit and view points, etc.)
(Also included a link to a suggested music player below, as this title doesn't come with any music.)

Install: Extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder.

Enjoy.

This image below is showing the updated textbox, and the Universal Choice Descriptor in action. (Usually higher points end with sex scenes)
screenshot0005.png

This image below is displaying the changed game menu, as well the Universal 4 text box mod with slider. (The new theme default textbox uses the custom textbox shown in the first image.)
screenshot0004.png

This image below is displaying how to hide the quick menu using the 0x52_URM tool. (ALT m brings up the search function, then type the word quick in the search bar, then change true to false on the quick_menu line, next to that value...click on remember and save, now exit the tool. The changes should look like the image below. )
screenshot0001.png

Lastly, if you would like to add a music player to this title, there is a music mod that you can add with this link Universal Music Mod (Player). Once installed, hit your P key to load it. You can also add your own MP3's to this tools music directory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Anewrai

Dec 6, 2019
Uncontrollable/Temptations Lust [v0.12b] Walkthrough Mod
Jan 4, 2023
Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.
I've added the Gallery back, and it's Unlocked.
Installation:
PC/MAC:
Replace/Merge with the "game" folder.
Uncontrollable Lust Download:
Temptations Lust Download:

Its up now

Reactions: molva and msleomac

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Top page has a notice to start a new game, but doesn't say as of which version. Is this a new restart request, or is it as of an older version? Whoever posts these, Dev or other, needs to begin giving that info on restarts, otherwise overly time consuming.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Patreon never cease to disappoint, i wonder how much time they will last with the amount of money they are losing with being stupid.
hope they will bankroupt veery soon. so the version in op now is the subscriber uncensored version and it has new content? thanks

Reactions: molva

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It is not them; you should be blaming PayPal...

PayPal are the ones who started all that shit.
agred PP has become the worst company outhere...but i think it's due to useless and dumb US politics of politically right...no matter thatthewy will continue to sell world weapon to teenagers and to all..

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Top page has a notice to start a new game, but doesn't say as of which version. Is this a new restart request, or is it as of an older version? Whoever posts these, Dev or other, needs to begin giving that info on restarts, otherwise overly time consuming.
I believe it was with the previous Version - 12a at which it was suggested to restart.

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
probably been said already but it would be nice to get a relationship patch the whole "lanlord" and so on is...meh

Reactions: ferro85

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone know what this "ul-gallery-base-lockimage.zip file is used for? I found it inside the game folder of this title.

I also noticed using the full SS version, and starting a new game (I also deleted all the saves in both locations, as well as the persistent file) there is no prompt to enter the word freedom. Is the ss version already enabled?

Regards.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes