jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Wym? It will be at least 20 minuets. 5 minuets of actual game, and 15 minuets to click through a ridiculously long sex scene with some random character that will not play a significant role in the story until 2036.

If we're unlucky, Snats will just pad out the next update with "witty" or "funny" commentary from the parasite that now accompanies the protagonist everywhere he goes. Can't wait to hear about how stupid the protagonist is in the next update!
What you don't want every sex scene to be the MC cumming 5 times with slightly different angles with more of his dick in the scene than the person hes fucking? :LUL:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
What you don't want every sex scene to be the MC cumming 5 times with slightly different angles with more of his dick in the scene than the person hes fucking? :LUL:
Of course I do! That was the greatest sex scene I've ever seen! Nay, that was an absolute work of art. I have never felt so emotionally attached to a fictional character before. The raw emotions it provoked in me was profound. It truly deserves to be put in a museum. My life will never be the same after witnessing that absolute masterclass.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
is it possible to deactivate the sound for the dialog text? It drives me crazy.
FFS my ears hurt. Does it go away after a while???

Edit:No, it doesn't.

Voice and text sound option being same awfully bad.
'You gotta make her sad if you wanna be smart!' choices and likes upsets me very much.
Still was awesome game once and i hope remake can reach and surpass that,
I wish dev success.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know if there's going to be any incest at all in this remake, but from the ending of this remake update, I'm glad to see that the faux canon incest has been removed.

I do have to say though, this remake much like it's original are one of those games that makes next to no sense having a straight MC as opposed to a bisexual one. Like, fine I guess you can stretch the straightness if the player has sexual content with futa and femboys turned off, but if you have them turned on, there is no excuse for the player character not to be bisexual. Like, it's pretty annoying to have my MC complain about not wanting to swallow someones cum because "that would be gay", after I specifically turned on both Futa and Femboy content.

Having MC realize they're bisexual after coming back to life would be accecptable, but sticking with "I'm straight" will just be moronic long term.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
I do have to say though, this remake much like it's original are one of those games that makes next to no sense having a straight MC as opposed to a bisexual one. Like, fine I guess you can stretch the straightness if the player has sexual content with futa and femboys turned off, but if you have them turned on, there is no excuse for the player character not to be bisexual. Like, it's pretty annoying to have my MC complain about not wanting to swallow someones cum because "that would be gay", after I specifically turned on both Futa and Femboy content.

Having MC realize they're bisexual after coming back to life would be accecptable, but sticking with "I'm straight" will just be moronic long term.
Thats not wrong but since some people ,for example me, has a opinion like 'all i need is a hole!' meanin likes to be assertive side, if not never be sub side.
Game broke that opinion by making mc 'slave' but still its my opinion.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thats not wrong but since some people ,for example me, has a opinion like 'all i need is a hole!' meanin likes to be assertive side, if not never be sub side.
Game broke that opinion by making mc 'slave' but still its my opinion.
That's nonsense.

Do you honestly really think a bisexual can't be just as assertive or dominant as a straight person? That's laughable.

That's just as moronic as thinking eating pussy is a submissive act or sucking cock is a submissive act.

If I tied someone to a bed and with their legs spread wide open and kept eating them out until their legs were shaking and unable to close and they were begging me to stop, would that be a submissive act on my part? Would anything change if I was sucking cock? No.

Oral sex is not inherently a submissive or dominant act. Being bisexual doesn't make anyone regardless of their gender, more or less submissive or dominant.

As for the game making MC a slave, that remains to be seen. We're very obviously neither angle or demon, and we only appear to be human by technicality. i honestly don't see any servitude of the MC lasting long at all. Sooner or later we'll become independently powerful and won't have to worry about what others do so much.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know if there's going to be any incest at all in this remake, but from the ending of this remake update, I'm glad to see that the faux canon incest has been removed.

Man, I couldn't agree more, what's the point of making a game full of futa/trans/trap if we can't interact with them in any way? I played the old version a little, and when I saw that there was a scene where you hugged one of the demon sisters, I thought "she's going to fuck his ass", but no, it's just a little kiss, besides, in this remake there is the option you try to satisfy her by touching her penis, but when you do that the message appears "how horrible of you, she is traumatized in this place" or something like that, I would really like gay scenes to be more prominent in this remake, but probably this will not happen.

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There will be incest still and this time with the father and an auntie (Jazmin's older sister) as well
So it's still going to be the faux incest? That's disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I love incest, but incest where the incest in on the part of the body being used to resurrect the MC and not on the MC themself just isn't as satisfying to me. The angle said MCs parents were both dead, and that we had no siblings. Granted MC didn't remember any of that, and only remembered sexual details relating to their past life. But if indeed there is going to be incest, it's looking like we got put back into the wrong body and we'll fucking the bodies family, not our family.

The father being an option now, just enforces my comment on the idiocy of the MC being straight and not bisexual when having futa and femboy content turned on.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
So it's still going to be the faux incest? That's disappointing. Don't get me wrong, I love incest, but incest where the incest in on the part of the body being used to resurrect the MC and not on the MC themself just isn't as satisfying to me. The angle said MCs parents were both dead, and that we had no siblings. Granted MC didn't remember any of that, and only remembered sexual details relating to their past life. But if indeed there is going to be incest, it's looking like we got put back into the wrong body and we'll fucking the bodies family, not our family.

The father being an option now, just enforces my comment on the idiocy of the MC being straight and not bisexual when having futa and femboy content turned on.
It is still biological since the body's DNA doesn't get replaced with the MC's, only the soul of the MC replaces the original owner's (who's called Jonathan). It's better they aren't his original family, because he's a normal man corrupting a family in a parallel earth with reversed gender roles.

Btw, the MC not wanting to swallow cum makes sense since he won't swallow, receive dick, or touch it or the balls (and Ariadne doesn't count because it's for humour)

Last edited:
Reactions: Taquitosensual
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes