• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
As I remember from the rpgm game, even tho it was a 0.2ver or something, the corruption moved forward pretty fast.
That being said, I would suggest for it to be slower in pace so as not to end with a slut Tifa in under a couple of updates.
Yeah this, unless you don't plan to make the game longer at all then nvm

Reactions: Sieglinnde

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
" It's a game mainly focused on NTR and interracial! "

I will not give the game a bad rating. Neither bitching around and facepalm the dev. At least he was honest and didnt lie about the game. But let me say. This Sieglinnde dude. this is probably his 3º or 4º game, and all of them are ntr focused. He must be the biggest cuckold down here in south america.
what?

looks at username*

okay makes sense

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Well done, my good sir. I merely skipped through (as I usually do, with very early builds), but what I saw is all fine and impressive.

I hope that you'll get sucked into this one, and make it bigger and longer than you originally intended, he-he...

• Red Heart

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Truth be told, I had reservations when you previewed to us your Tifa model. It seemed fine enough, good even, but inferior to the original nevertheless. Now however, after I saw her from all the different angles (and in different states of the undress) - she seems no worse than the original. Good job.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes