mr.kontrabida

Apr 9, 2022
How to use gallery unlocker in season 5 where do I need to put it and what is the things I need to do it btw I'm using Android plss need help zarchiver is not allowed to access in data anymore

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
اق
I mean, on Patreon, they did not publish any information about the content
They are not on Patreon anymore, they were kicked off. They are on Subscribestar. Here are the links to all the posts since they opened up the account on Subscribestar:

01 Apr: 32,854
08 Apr: 32,847
15 Apr: 32,885
22 Apr: 32,910
29 Apr: 32,962
07 May: 33,011
14 May: 33,045

Again, an update is months away, it will have the rework done for "Season 1" for their submission for consideration on Steam. They haven't given any information about new netorare content nor when to expect it.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
They are not on Patreon anymore, they were kicked off. They are on Subscribestar. Here are the links to all the posts since they opened up the account on Subscribestar:

01 Apr: 32,854
08 Apr: 32,847
15 Apr: 32,885
22 Apr: 32,910
29 Apr: 32,962
07 May: 33,011
14 May: 33,045

Again, an update is months away, it will have the rework done for "Season 1" for their submission for consideration on Steam. They haven't given any information about new netorare content nor when to expect it.
thanks bro

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know we’re still chipping away at reworking season 1 for Steam release.

In addition to a complete overhaul of the old scenes and art, we’ll be adding in entirely NEW scenes along with more daily interactions and things with various characters. We’ll also working on making the UI more user friendly.
So far, we’re very pleased with the results, and we look forward to showing you guys everything we’ve done!

That’s all for now, back to work!

As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘…Looks like someone’s having a nice dream.’

My note: I do love me some Mary art.

View attachment 3612961

• Haha
Reactions: Vanheller

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This is so stupid and makes no bloody sense.
He is your bully, a drug dealing rapist who specifically targeted your family and waifus

If they want a netorase route they should have the MC share with his actual friends.
MC has friends.
> He is your bully
Until you rescue him after finding him beaten up near the beginning of the storyline <under construction choice> (that was the initial expected divergent point between the main route and the friendship route).

> drug dealing rapist
Let's be honest, here - so is the MC. Drugs are how the MC thinks he "mind controls" Mary. And part of the story with Sara is for the player to decide whether or not to have the mC keep Sara addicted to her drugs (the same drugs that she initially gets from Darnell). The MC rapes Clara in the bathroom while she is super glued to her broom (mop?).

> MC has friends.
You mean Danny? Because Taksh isn't much of a friend and was added for apparently no reason in v0.82.4/v0.85.1. Yeah... no, that's like splitting a joint with Ned Flanders.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
This is so stupid and makes no bloody sense.
He is your bully, a drug dealing rapist who specifically targeted your family and waifus

If they want a netorase route they should have the MC share with his actual friends.
MC has friends.
The MC with Red is not different, he is pretty much Darnell.

The MC doesn't really have male friends, and he already shares Rebecca with Priscilla

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Season 5 (v1.07.3c)?
So, should I to download two games (1-4 version + 5 version)?
Or just only Season 5 to play from the start?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I would like to know when the new NTR chapter about MARY will be released,
No one knows. Not even the developer. In fact, as far as we know - the netorare content is not currently being developed except for what is already in "Season 5" v1.07.3. The development team is reworking the part of Taffy Tales they now call "Season 1" so that they can submit it for consideration to be listed on Steam. No, they have not stated anything about netorare content about that "Season 1," either.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

Things are going well. We're continuing to work on the main script and small talks for Season 1 on Steam.

We're currently figuring out how to provide access to the different seasons for subscribestars on Steam.
Most likely, it will be done through keys. We'll keep you updated about it.

This is our first experience working on Steam, and we have a lot to learn. Honestly, we're a bit (a lot) nervous, so we really appreciate your support.
It's more important than ever to us!

That's all for now, stay tuned for more news and updates!

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support, without you, none of this would be possible!
Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

"Breathe in... And out"

1716333315889.png

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes