minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
If Amber can't rise his limp "wormy" nobody will... Well, incorrect... Nami can... I'm sure Summer would cure his floppy disk too... But she is (temporally?) unavailable... So Amber is MC's best shot... Yeah, shot... She can repair his head and that could repair his second head too...
In the unlikely event there would be one more person: MILA. You can't deny that she has two decisive arguments and they spend the night together in a room at Zara's.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
God and I thought I was having sick fantasies. Now I'm proven wrong. Where in three devils names have I ended up?
Amber, you know. Have you seen that woman? Who cares about Bella.:sneaky:
I'd like a route when I can voluntarily cheat on Bella with her hotter mom. That would be exciting:devilish:
It would offer an actually interesting dark Nika, one that can choose to betray the people who he has grown close with.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
In the unlikely event there would be one more person: MILA. You can't deny that she has two decisive arguments and they spend the night together in a room at Zara's.
nah Mila just needs to walk around the house in some booty shorts. I swear her models ass looks so good in clothing that is meant to show it off. At least it feels like it's better and is shown off better than Bella or any other LI with a nice butt.

Amber, you know. Have you seen that woman? Who cares about Bella.:sneaky:
I'd like a route when I can voluntarily cheat on Bella with her hotter mom. That would be exciting:devilish:
It would offer an actually interesting dark Nika, one that can choose to betray the people who he has grown close with.
So you choose death lol. To be honest I never had any interest in Amber still don't really but I do want to play her path more now that I know she has pierced nipples didn't notice for the longest time lol.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I completely about that, you're right. She could... It's so easy to forget, there are just to many sexy girls in Ocean's ocean...
So, now imagine that you are on the Bella path AND Mila path. Do you remember the four-way make-out scene at Vic's? In this constellation, Mila kisses the MC much more wildly than in the solo path. I bet you she goes into “attack mode” at night!

• Love
Reactions: rudy007

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
nah Mila just needs to walk around the house in some booty shorts. I swear her models ass looks so good in clothing that is meant to show it off. At least it feels like it's better and is shown off better than Bella or any other LI with a nice butt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
View attachment 3601620
doesn't look like a few people to me :HideThePain:
Well, nothing new there. A troll gets called out on his bullshit and suddenly he gets "tired of everything" and won't answer where he pulled this shit out from and why he posted it here. And thank god at least a few of them seem to know when to crawl back under the rock.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, I don't really like the change in Amber's clothes. If he wanted to show her more covered, he shouldn't have made her wear a clothes that reveals parts her breasts. Just a dark, opaque sweater covering her breasts at all is what's needed.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
guys how much is Ocean planning to sell the summer gone to Steam players or is it free to play too?
I would estimate somewhere 69.99 or 79.99 price point at release if nothing has changed /s. Trust me good sir, the money is very worth paying for and not only that but it's the best AAAA budget for making an AVN and it was in development for like 5 years. I'm sure you will be very much pleased to enjoy single lovers ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I would estimate somewhere 69.99 or 79.99 price point at release if nothing has changed /s. Trust me good sir, the money is very worth paying for and not only that but it's the best AAAA budget for making an AVN and it was in development for like 5 years. I'm sure you will be very much pleased to enjoy single lovers ;)
You mean 69.99 cents, don't you?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Luckily you put /s there, though you have heat stroke or something

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
MILA!!!! She can cure ED. Oh I'm not joke thoses Tiddies and ass. sssshhhhiiitttttt.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes