4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
  1. Go to park on weekend morning, chose Jogging, chose Sex options.
  2. Go to park om weekend morning, chose go to the beach, chose skip to Abigail
  3. Go to sleep, chose Summon Laura, chose invite others, chose Lily and Amy
  4. Go to living room on weekend morning, click Amy, chose Chat, chose Jogging, proceed from there
I have 100% with both Miss Torres and Abigail, but I tried everything and don’t see the threesome scene.

Atalantian712

Nov 11, 2018
Suddenly having an issue where the game will not load anymore. It opens up the window, but it's just a white box, nothing else. Anyone else having this issue?

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Game has plenty of noticable flaws with the dialogues. One that's definitely gonna kill the mood for many and ruin the immersion for everyone is how by default, Amy is suggested to be the ladylady but in a scene some minutes after, she VERY CLEARLY says we are her son and she is our mother. This should have definitely been patched up better

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Game has plenty of noticable flaws with the dialogues. One that's definitely gonna kill the mood for many and ruin the immersion for everyone is how by default, Amy is suggested to be the landlady but in a scene some minutes after, she VERY CLEARLY says we are her son and she is our mother. This should have definitely been patched up better
Dev probably expected us to go incest route anyway by set landlady and roommate to mother and big sis

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
1716013956573.png
Hmm, 4 foot, 4.6 foot, 5.8 ish foot. Hmm, or maybe 4.6, 5, 6.2?
Also, wtf are those!? Melons have some competition here and I think melons are on the losing side!

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Dev probably expected us to go incest route anyway by set landlady and roommate to mother and big sis
Omg... You say that but now the dialogue reads Landlady when I changed it to Mom.

Ok something must have happened with the save. I changed it to mom long time ago, saw it saying landlady earlier. I went to the computer and changed it again and... now it's saying mom like it was suppose to? Then why did it say mother and son near the start? I swear, the windows where you choose the pronounces appear a bit buggy

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
1716020815247.png
That is the wildest misspelling of assistant I've ever seen. How is this even possible? It's spelled more like how "a scientist" is pronounced

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Stupid mc: Maxes out 2 characters love and encounters a problem.
Stupid mc: Goes to Laura (the Succubus who he have done a lot of sexual things with in the past) saying "I need another help again..."
Laura: Obviously interprets help as sexual help.
Stupid mc: Gets surprised THE SUCCUBUS whose whole theme is doing sexual things with the mc, would interpret "help" as sexual help.
My god, this is a new level of stupid mc syndrome/problem

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Probably

Probably forgot to proofread. Tell the dev or something, he have a itch.io page for the game I think.
I have pretty much accepted at this point that every other line has some lesser or more serious problem with the text. This is just one of the bad ones honestly, but in terms of quantity, lets just say the dev have a long journey ahead of them. I noticed the presence of "didn't" have nearly if not entirely been replaced by "don't", for example.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes