Collection Flash Video Studio FOW Collection [2023-07-08] [Studio F.O.W]

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
So I assume subverse has been in 'early alpha' or something for 5 years? Or is it just constant updates?

Unless its paid DLC's I can't imagine working on a game for 5 years being profitable after the initial sales period.
19-21 was just development with a few beta testing periods for certain backers. 2021 it launched on Steam early access. There was a lengthy period before its first major update (about 7 months. But there were pretty good reasons, like the lead dev taking paternity leavee). But since then, they've consistently updated every 3-4 months. We're now just waiting on the update that will complete the story and make the game 1.0 and exit early access. No date yet, but it'll be this year.

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024

https://f95zone.to/members/kietsutwinblades.3329909/ requested I convert the 4k 60FPS interpolated (I assume) files to the AV1 codec so here y'all go. File sizes have been reduced between 18 and 25% of the originals (on average). The collection is under 13 gigs, I think the original was closer to 45. Enjoy

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2021
Mega

https://f95zone.to/members/kietsutwinblades.3329909/ requested I convert the 4k 60FPS interpolated (I assume) files to the AV1 codec so here y'all go. File sizes have been reduced between 18 and 25% of the originals (on average). The collection is under 13 gigs, I think the original was closer to 45. Enjoy
Hey I've been busy but just got a chance to Dl it and it's just taking me tot he mega main site, no videos?

EDought

Jan 29, 2019
Its working for me, dunno what the issue is.

I uploaded it to PD, maybe that'll work:

Pixeldrain
The mega link is also not working for me, sending me as said to the mega.nz homepage. The link format is unusual, I don't know why that would be specifically but could guess it's something like copying just the link that you have when you have your account folder open versus specifically generating a shareable link. What I'm seeing once the link is "unmasked" is roughly "mega.nz/fm/********" which is not at all a usual shareable mega link, which typically looks more like "mega.nz/#!*******" or "mega.nz/file/****#****" or "mega.nz/folder/****#****"

Going off the above, when I log into my own mega account, the URL is also in that "mega.nz/fm/********" format. To share a file, or folder, you need to right click on it in the mega UI and select the "share link" option. If one has already been created, it will instead have a "manage link" and "remove link" option, selecting the former will bring up a UI showing what that link is like the "share link" option. The URL shown there will be what will let others access the file/folder (and look like the second set of format examples above).

Reactions: Kietsutwinblades

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Not heard of these guys for a while, forgot that they snapped up some of the better animators back in the day and tied them up in that insanely ill thought out game project instead of making the content they were supposed to. Abasdoning those DOA projects that clearly had already had work put in to them blows the mond, and we'll never see stuff like that from them again even if they do get back to creation. Others have always found another way, they probably should have too instead of going this route. I'm actually suprised they're still trying to keep going, people who were nobodies when they were in their prime have really too the mantle at this point. Without the need to organise in to "studios" and pressure production budgets up front. And it looks like the community knows it too, that Throne page is depressing to look at.

And man reading this thread is a mess lol. I find it funny that every project that exploits it's fanbase or pulls content that was promised always has one or two hardcore defenders that feel the need to reply to everyone's misgivings. Whether they are actually part of the teams, close to them or just too invested with their time and money to accept something might be wrong I don't know, but we get this in projects from Summertime Saga all the way down to here, apparently.

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

Shakezoola

Apr 4, 2024
lol i think my pc is too weak to play these. Tried multiple renderers but it's either really choppy or just slowed down so that it looks like slow-mo. Anyways thanks again for taking the time to convert those.
I think you said you had like a 10 year old processor IIRC. I'm no playback expert but if you have a dedicated GPU you can prob switch the player to run on that? Dunno if that's a thing. It might be running on your integrated GPU.

But seeing as how these are 4K and 60FPS I wouldn't be surprised if you're having difficulties running them. AV1 doesn't require a super computer but it does stress your PC more with playback of files.

Going off the above, when I log into my own mega account, the URL is also in that "mega.nz/fm/********" format. To share a file, or folder, you need to right click on it in the mega UI and select the "share link" option. If one has already been created, it will instead have a "manage link" and "remove link" option, selecting the former will bring up a UI showing what that link is like the "share link" option. The URL shown there will be what will let others access the file/folder (and look like the second set of format examples above).
Ah I see. I think I fixed it, give it a check.

Reactions: EDought

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Not heard of these guys for a while, forgot that they snapped up some of the better animators back in the day and tied them up in that insanely ill thought out game project instead of making the content they were supposed to. Abasdoning those DOA projects that clearly had already had work put in to them blows the mond, and we'll never see stuff like that from them again even if they do get back to creation. Others have always found another way, they probably should have too instead of going this route. I'm actually suprised they're still trying to keep going, people who were nobodies when they were in their prime have really too the mantle at this point. Without the need to organise in to "studios" and pressure production budgets up front. And it looks like the community knows it too, that Throne page is depressing to look at.

And man reading this thread is a mess lol. I find it funny that every project that exploits it's fanbase or pulls content that was promised always has one or two hardcore defenders that feel the need to reply to everyone's misgivings. Whether they are actually part of the teams, close to them or just too invested with their time and money to accept something might be wrong I don't know, but we get this in projects from Summertime Saga all the way down to here, apparently.
Just gonna point out that 'snapped up animators' is pretty exaggerated, they recruited like one of the known animators :p

Other animators have certainly stepped up, but let's not pretend they don't get pressured doing big projects all on their own. There are several animators off the top of my head that have had projects in production for years now.

FOW didn't exploit anything, they bet on themselves after Patreon removed them from their platform, and kickstarted a project. They didn't ask for more money, and they don't have any support site income (like say Summertime Saga you mentioned). They've been working purely off what they earned, consistently updated the game every 3-4 months, and kept players in the loop with monthly dev blogs. So they're hardly working in the dark.

Regarding the throne page, I'd say its more down to the fact they can't really promote it yet. They couldn't directly link it in the anniversary video post on Youtube, nor can they mention it on twitter without the lovely algorithm burying it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a good chunk of the internet aren't even aware of it yet.

Really if you want a grift: Star Citizen just passed 700 million in funding. Still isn't done yet.

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe