Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
When i try to use a custom name , there's an error and Sarah has no name but when i use the default name 'Tom' there is no error and Sarah has her name back. any solution?
I may be able to whip something up in a couple. Sorry about this. It being a new feature and this game is still beta there are a ton of things that could be better.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
When i try to use a custom name , there's an error and Sarah has no name but when i use the default name 'Tom' there is no error and Sarah has her name back. any solution?
Can you send me the error please? I'm thinking this might be a formatting thing.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
There is an issue with switching with MCs and names got messed up. If this is not a concern for you then no worries but the updated patch is available on the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry to not chime in earlier, I'm kinda barely-surviving during weekdays and only reach sentience on weekends; not quite ready for a proper review as I'm struggling to advance past the first 4 gallery CGs or so, but I love the opportunity to play this. Noticed that the name setting is broken, but it seems like the "fix names" thing does work. More feedback sure to follow...

Reactions: Woodland Nomad

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
Sorry to not chime in earlier, I'm kinda barely-surviving during weekdays and only reach sentience on weekends; not quite ready for a proper review as I'm struggling to advance past the first 4 gallery CGs or so, but I love the opportunity to play this. Noticed that the name setting is broken, but it seems like the "fix names" thing does work. More feedback sure to follow...
Thank you. I understand. When you get a chance DM me please. I don't want anyone to miss anything in the game or struggle so if you're having issues I want to know.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The version is supposed to be 0.83 beta, but all the full downloads are 0.81 beta.
Only the patches are 0.83 beta.
Do we have to apply the patch on the full 0.81 version ?

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
Hello
1/ For this game is android version planned too?
2/ If android is not planned, its possible apply patch directly into game? Because, if android version is not planned i want use Joiplay for playing this game, but i dont know if that is possible, because we need apply patch...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes