Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Unless I somehow missed a ton of new content, this update is an absolute joke. Possibly worst of all time. Not a single new WW scene, wtf is the point of this amazon event. What a flop!
Dude you don't know the half of it, for some reason people don't acknowledge this as often as I wish, but this update was included in one of the updates of 2023. I don't know why it's there in "the last updates" And somehow there's much more content of ugly or irrelevant girls than WW or her mother. Knowing SR7 I just know KNOW next update will have ton of content of the darkseid girl, nubia, the girl with short hair, and if we're lucky, really ugly CG's of WW and her mother. Which are the only ones I care about.
And don't even get me started on the ice lounge updates. THOSE SUCKED. Between all the randos in Ice Lounge and Themys, this game should just be called, fuck random girls the game.

EDIT. HOLY CRAP, MY PREMONITIONS WERE TRUE. No WW content whatsoever
He always manages to outdo himself in the crappy update department. My god. Scratch what I said, this game should be called

"Fuck random and every time uglier women, the game!!"

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What I am getting from the comments here is that there is no WW content this update, that's the whole reason I'm here!! How is the Themyscira event considered finished if WW and Hippolyta don't have their content finished? Or will there be more Themyscira updates?

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
What I am getting from the comments here is that there is no WW content this update, that's the whole reason I'm here!! How is the Themyscira event considered finished if WW and Hippolyta don't have their content finished? Or will there be more Themyscira updates?
From the jargon on their April dev blog that was leaked I think this is the final public update and the rest of the updates are gonna be patreon exclusive. Not sure tbh but that's what it sounded like
SU: Themyscira Update:

We originally planned to complete both the full public version and a segment of the first phase of Patreon-exclusive content. However, tight timelines and external setbacks led us to prioritize the public version. Significant setbacks included content which was of poor quality and required a complete overhaul of all associated artwork. This extensive rework consumed much of our additional time budgeted for this phase. Consequently, a delay is projected at this point. We will provide an update and expectation on April 27th during our teaser week. Upon finalization, the public version will be deemed "finished" and uploaded to platforms like Newgrounds and Itch in late May, with subsequent additions of music tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Unless I somehow missed a ton of new content, this update is an absolute joke. Possibly worst of all time. Not a single new WW scene, wtf is the point of this amazon event. What a flop!
The worst is definitely the Mercy thighfucking update, with Themyscira being locked off. But this one's up there.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
You mean those boring as fuck "scenes" that are just the girl walking around outside? They don't even build up to anything. It's just that.
Different kinks for different people.

I like them, but I agree they went no where. It would have been so easy to take the pets for a walk in the legion of doom HQ as a game play mechanic (discount on hires, better success rates, etc), and unlocking voyeuristic / see thru costumes. but that would require planning and forethought by the devs

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
i'm positive the art in this update was the result of 3-4 weeks of work.

reason for delay was artist started drawing at the end of last month.
Actually the art was already completed apparently but it just was buggy

qoqo6206001357

Jan 15, 2020
no Alexa Hippolyta Peng Wonder Woman for sex scenes

Persephone Yara Flor does not have any scenes

The only good thing is that Pallas's new scenes are all very well drawn

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
whats keeping them from updating better? is switching to renpy that hard? someone mentioned everything has to be made from scratch not sure how it works but compared to current state of updates isnt it better if they started over and move faster?

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes