Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Would anyone have this Kirax THOR armor, please I'm looking everywhere.. Thank you
friend do you know where I can find this THOR by KIRAX armor.. I'm looking everywhere..thanks
Does anyone have KIRAX's THOR armor...I haven't found it yet...I would be very grateful :)
IT'S ME, in madness looking for THOR KIRAX'S ARMOR ... Does anyone have it? XD
It's clear you want to find this thing but it should also be clear that nobody has it and your spamming the thread every day isn't likely to change that.

nilzitoskyrim

Apr 23, 2024
It's clear you want to find this thing but it should also be clear that nobody has it and your spamming the thread every day isn't likely to change that.
Friend, I understand that it's boring, but I hope someone sees the new post and maybe responds.. I'll stop sending for a while and keep looking, and updating this page, thanks for your patience and sorry..

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
This is a port of the sexlab animations to ostim sa. I still have to align many more animations that have already passed, for the moment I will pass that one.

A lot of compilation errors by nemesis complaining about the name of *.txt animation files.

Now if only someone could convert the tweaked "Leito Animation" from Flower Girls Mod.
The guy of Ostim engine at nexus are good coding/scripting mods but they have no skill at editing animations.
The Leito animation (from LL) converted to Ostim in nexus lack tweaks to the speed and face expressions.
However this was well done in Flower Girls.

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
Would someone with access to this site grab for me please?

luk3080

Jun 2, 2022
This is a port of the sexlab animations to ostim sa. I still have to align many more animations that have already passed, for the moment I will pass that one.

Anyone know what might be causing CTD when loading into starting screen when trying to use this? Seems to be right before the orange 'loading animations' bar usually pops up.

Using Ostim standalone 7.3c, didn't get any errors from Nemesis.

Reactions: spanky69
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote