ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
And those babes combined must've given birth to almost 50 children in total (boys and girls among them). If Mohoro is an archipelago, he could get one or two private islands or something like that to have enough space to raise his offspring. ;);)
yeah i figure my MC's family is at least 75% of the population of Mohoro by now :LOL:

Yeah that's the downfall not having BDSM and Secret (Lydia) I always forget to use her real name LOL guess she'll always be my Secret and I do miss her :( I never did middle one for 30 only did 20 + 50K and 50
yeah i always go for the 30 million ... by the time that comes up i have around 40 million ... so that gives my MC 70 million :LOL::cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
All the deals are based on how you answer the questions at BDSM club 20M+50K, 30M, 50M based on what you say your likes are can't remember the questions now tho I'll have to take screen shots next time
i have never been given the 50 million .. the Madam doesn't go for that much ... she does settle for 30 & access to her club (y)

and before anyone asks ... yes i'm a Moko-Fucker :love::love::love::LOL:

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i have never been given the 50 million .. the Madam doesn't go for that much ... she does settle for 30 & access to her club (y)
:unsure:Now that I think about it pretty sure your right. I'll have to go back and look think It was 40M not 50 I think had 10M when I took deal in the last play thru and must of added them together

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
:unsure:Now that I think about it pretty sure your right. I'll have to go back and look think I was it's 40M not 50 I think had 10M when I took deal in the last play thru and must of added them together
Pretty sure it was 40M, because I remember doing a few more weeks of drops before taking the deal to get my balance over 50M when I took it.

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure:Now that I think about it pretty sure your right. I'll have to go back and look think It was 40M not 50 I think had 10M when I took deal in the last play thru and must of added them together
the best deal i ever get is the 30 million and access to the BDSM club .. if you get the 50 million let me know how you did it ;)

man we need some content with the GYM coach
you must be referring to the new trainer ... big tits mcgee :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think you just have to make her pregnant.
you can not ask about the red syringe ... and your 3rd visit to the club ... stick her sweet ass with the green one and the red one ....
picking the 30 million and access to the club ... i think give you the biggest advantage ... its 10 million more than the 20 mil & 50k a week ..
and the Madam will not give you the 50 million .. at least as many times i've played she never has for me :unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
you can not ask about the red syringe ... and your 3rd visit to the club ... stick her sweet ass with the green one and the red one ....
picking the 30 million and access to the club ... i think give you the biggest advantage ... its 10 million more than the 20 mil & 50k a week ..
and the Madam will not give you the 50 million .. at least as many times i've played she never has for me :unsure:
Yeah I always get to 30 mil plus unlimited visits. Even though you can do much during those visits yet. I never go back, when more content gets added to it I will.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I always get to 30 mil plus unlimited visits. Even though you can do much during those visits yet. I never go back, when more content gets added to it I will.
i have my MC visit the BDSM club once every couple weeks ... till more gets implemented (y)

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes