Identify RPGM slave game

Niks1357

Aug 7, 2018
Could please anyone help identify a game, where you start at a ship in a box with an elf-girl rogue (who in the longfuture can be your partner)
The game is RPGM with up to 3 girls to have with you. The plot starts with slave-selling princess, which you forced to buy for 10k or so. And enslaving her by marking.
In the game you can undress enslaved girls and buy H scenes from a market. The plot goes to a young girl that you find in a crystal and she ends up being priestress.
The gameplay is simple cleaning dungeons level by level. The more H scenes you have with princess, the stronger her sword becomes
Available girl companions: enslaved princess, elf, little girl priestress, some girl with two-handed sword (maybe others, I dont recall tbf)

Although the gameplay is simple, the plot got me on much better than many AAA games nowadays XD
And yeah it was something with wolf or kagura games (the wolf or something like that was on their credits) its also their the only game iirc, but hell I cant find it anywhere on steam or in search engine at this site. I downloaded it here last time.