VN - Ren'Py - Real Incest [v0.0.5] [17MOONKEYS]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Overlord070

This is the best game on this website...just joking. :LUL:

Started out as a non-incest story, then changed it to incest, then it was abandoned in the span of a week I think (lol). Now the mother will be a futanari, out of the blue (well not exactly given the devs other works).

The thread about the game is gold due to the clownfiesta it became but the game itself is very poor, I will admit the renders are good at least the milf looks hot but that is the only redeeming feature. Can't even say it has potential because the dev does not know what he wants to do with this VN and changes his mind every 2 days.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Six0

Trust nothing from this developer or any five star reviews on their content. Nevermind the fact that their games are low-effort trash, they themselves are a fraud. They make fake accounts, fake reviews and try to double dip on Patreon and Subscribestar by reselling old content at absurdly high prices under different names. All while reporting any comments in their threads calling them out for this practice.

As for "this" particular game, don't bother downloading it. At less than 200mb in size with only 20 something renders, it's a waste of time. Has absolutely nothing in it but cleavage and a fat guy. There's no incest and most likely never will be, since the developer actually thought they could put a game called "Real Incest" on Patreon, when we all know very well their platform doesn't allow that. As of this review, the game has been abandoned less than two weeks after it was re-released, as it should be. That's what happened to it under its previous title when the creator tried pretending to be a different developer.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

csumbagambra

Seems to be a promising game. Renders are good quality, story is interesting. The aunt is sexy and greedy. I can imagine how the events will continue. The game is an early phase currently, storyline is very short.