Unity Completed Pussy Kingdom: Queen of Passion [Final] [Untold Love Stories Games]

1.00 star(s) 5 Votes

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Gave it a shot, but this game has a lot of bad design decisions in it and the cursor bug during conversation decisions is really aggravating. I managed to find out the save location, usual for Unity games, and cheated some of the variables like gold and the army HP/Power through Save Editor website. Even with all that, the gay combat sequences happen multiple times each map, and it's very boring on top of the complete opposite of the game's advertising.

Besides those forced gay combat sequences, guess what Game Over is? Unavoidable gay HJ animation for like 15 seconds no skip.

Anyways, I did play long enough to get some actual straight scenes and they're.. decent for 3D? The female models are well done, animations kinda slow, but there was effort put in. Not as much as the gay HJ's, which is ironic.

If anyone wants to give it a go, I recommend cheating a game save and give yourself 999k gold and an army with 999HP and 90 Power, that trivializes the gold and army grind. As for the gay combat sequences, just spam the middle decision. There's a loop that eventually happens with the middle choices that results in three repeating actions, two of which do damage and one ignores damage. It's some stupid rock/paper/scissors system, and that loop feels intentional. Still takes forever because each hit is so damn low, you need to use the gold cheat to spam gear and equip the best stuff so your character's Power is as high as possible.

TL;DR skip, not worth lmao

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Gave it a shot, but this game has a lot of bad design decisions in it and the cursor bug during conversation decisions is really aggravating. I managed to find out the save location, usual for Unity games, and cheated some of the variables like gold and the army HP/Power through Save Editor website. Even with all that, the gay combat sequences happen multiple times each map, and it's very boring on top of the complete opposite of the game's advertising.

Besides those forced gay combat sequences, guess what Game Over is? Unavoidable gay HJ animation for like 15 seconds no skip.

Anyways, I did play long enough to get some actual straight scenes and they're.. decent for 3D? The female models are well done, animations kinda slow, but there was effort put in. Not as much as the gay HJ's, which is ironic.

If anyone wants to give it a go, I recommend cheating a game save and give yourself 999k gold and an army with 999HP and 90 Power, that trivializes the gold and army grind. As for the gay combat sequences, just spam the middle decision. There's a loop that eventually happens with the middle choices that results in three repeating actions, two of which do damage and one ignores damage. It's some stupid rock/paper/scissors system, and that loop feels intentional. Still takes forever because each hit is so damn low, you need to use the gold cheat to spam gear and equip the best stuff so your character's Power is as high as possible.

TL;DR skip, not worth lmao
I'd like to receive that cheated game safe, lol!

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I'd like to receive that cheated game safe, lol!
Attached Save 2 and 3, I can't remember which save I maxed everything out on and I deleted the game. Fortunately the save's are buried in the usual Unity save location. Speaking of..

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\LocalLow\Untold Love Stories\Pussy Kingdom_ Queen of Passion

That's the location, xxxx is your comp username.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oapami and AMRFTY

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Whoa... from what i read here, gay content is FORCED on the player? Do the devs realize... of the whole human population, theres less than a percent of gay people in the world? In other words - nobody will like this?

Looked interesting at first, but both forced gay content and supposed issues with the combat system are enough for me to look for prey elsewhere...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Geigi and RodRyder
Feb 12, 2020
Whoa... from what i read here, gay content is FORCED on the player? Do the devs realize... of the whole human population, theres less than a percent of gay people in the world? In other words - nobody will like this?

Looked interesting at first, but both forced gay content and supposed issues with the combat system are enough for me to look for prey elsewhere...
While I agree that forced content is cringe, might wanna refresh yourself on that statistic, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Elbo

gruntmaster13

Oct 26, 2022
Attached Save 2 and 3, I can't remember which save I maxed everything out on and I deleted the game. Fortunately the save's are buried in the usual Unity save location. Speaking of..

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\LocalLow\Untold Love Stories\Pussy Kingdom_ Queen of Passion

That's the location, xxxx is your comp username.
weird, I tried to download it and just got a whole page of binary instead?

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I'm not so sure the second fight is intended to be gay? I think it's actually female protagonist and you are the succubus from your army, because one of the options that shows up talks about cunnilingus and all the sound effects are feminine. But I don't know. I can't imagine spending any more time on the thing to find out for certain.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
PussyKingdom (510)_compressed.jpg

Glory to Frunkraft!
I finally managed to beat this damn game without even looking at the cheating save. (Still many thanks, rouge_g)
I'll gather my thoughts and type up a review in a few hours. Was it worth it? No. But at least the game gave me something in return - a queen sized fuck you.

I happily pay €7 for Corporate Pussy, but people would have to pay me to play this if I didn't do it for F95.
Not even queen pussy can save the lands of the Pussy Kingdom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rouge_g

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Review is up! Go read it and NEVER play this game until the dev has addressed all the serious issues.

Now what in the horsecocking demondicking queenfetishizing userhating fuck of a pirate whore is this game?
Am I a joke to you? Is my time a joke to you? This is what I repeatedly though while playing this monstrosity.
Imagine paying 7 bucks for this experience. It would have been worth more with all the gameplay cut out and just the cutscenes. Read the review for my full opinion, but I'm so pissed I'm actually going to do this:

The story of Pussy Kingdom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sliifiiim

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
LEWD SCENES PART 1

If you play your cards right (or happen to just come across them is more like it), you can unlock sexy scenes with most of the female characters. Some of these are easily findable, others are so random you would never know where to look. That's okay, I'm going to list them for you here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sliifiiim

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
LEWD SCENES PART 2

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
LEWD SCENES PART 3

There we go. There's quite a bit of images in this, because the sex scenes are so well hidden it's almost not getting to.

Reactions: altaccount27
1.00 star(s) 5 Votes