f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Unfortunately, this did not fix the issue for me; still receiving the missing Sun Effect 2 error. I do have a save where you can test the error, though. Sorry for including all of my saves, was a bit too lazy to clean up; the relevant save is Save 3. Walk to the right, and a cutscene will trigger, whereupon the game will stop due to the error.
The error specified that the file must be named Sun Effect 2, here is the fix, put this file in www/img/parallaxes

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
Why do I need Hero Stellas sword and oriha's steel shield? And how do I remove them so that these items don't catch the eye?

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Compressed Version:

Princess Knight's Mission ~ Anna's Marvelous Adventures

Download:
Zipped: 293MB/1.34GB | Extracted: 416MB/1.47GB [After/Before]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch:
Apply the attached patch for fixes and tweaks. Will be updated whenever I find anything that I feel needs fixing.​
If using the patch with the main version, ONLY extract the js/**/* files.​

PatchMod:
Apply the attached patchmod for z3r0nx's fixes and edits.​
See the basic info for edits.txt file for what was changed.​
Note: I have removed the files that were identical to what was already in the Compressed version and it's accompanying patch.​

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
Is this one of those games where doing hentai stuff you can't win in the end I don't want to have to do a virgin run to get a good ending

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
Is this one of those games where doing hentai stuff you can't win in the end I don't want to have to do a virgin run to get a good ending
From my notes when I played the untranslated version, the ending on a virgin run is basically the same as the normal ending, just with some additional dialogue. However, you do unlock a bonus in the gallery if you clear the game as a virgin.

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
It's recognized as an IDP.Generic as well. The game tries to communicate through your firewall asking permission to... So yeah. Someone fucked up.
I've never encountered that, and it never tries to do that at all for me. Windows Defender never has a problem with it.

It is a false positive and can be ignored.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
I've never encountered that, and it never tries to do that at all for me. Windows Defender never has a problem with it.

It is a false positive and can be ignored.
It's encountered on Avast, And it definitely will be asking to communicate through your firewall on private or public networks...

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
Compressed Version:

Download:
Princess Knight's Mission ~ Anna's Marvelous Adventures ~ [Compressed].zip

Issues:
  • Opening gets stuck (unsure why)
Patch:
Apply the attached patch for fixes and tweaks. Will be updated whenever I find anything that I feel needs fixing.​
If using the patch with the main version, do NOT extract the Data/System.json file. Javascript changes should be compatible.​
1715929518331.png

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Compressed Version:

Download:
Princess Knight's Mission ~ Anna's Marvelous Adventures ~ [Compressed].zip

Issues:
  • Opening gets stuck (unsure why)
Patch:
If using the patch with the main version, ONLY extract the js/**/* files.​
Patch updated to include the Sun Effect 2 fix from f4s1k1n

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
game freezes at random times makes me have to save often...
I had that a couple of times (hence the issue I put on the compressed version post)

It ended up being an issue with my sandbox user setup though (not limited to this game)
Works perfectly on my main user.

nsfwthrowaway1015

Apr 28, 2024
I had that a couple of times (hence the issue I put on the compressed version post)

It ended up being an issue with my sandbox user setup though (not limited to this game)
Works perfectly on my main user.
I don't have anything like a sandbox/main user setup but yeah I'll be walking in town, game freezes, I can hear the sounds still+menu opening if I press the buttons but the image is frozen so I have to restart(it's like playing blind).

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
I don't have anything like a sandbox/main user setup but yeah I'll be walking in town, game freezes, I can hear the sounds still+menu opening if I press the buttons but the image is frozen so I have to restart(it's like playing blind).
I'm pretty sure it is a locale issue, since it doesn't happen with my main user which is properly setup for automatically using the Japanese locale for apps that need it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes