3.80 star(s) 81 Votes

carmesin

Apr 21, 2020
Trying to shiny farm Drakaiden but the amount of unskippable text is starting to become too much... wish we could skip dialogue lol
keep at it brother i also have the shiny addiction went for every single special mon shiny, Drakaiden and Vexinni were the hardest cause i also wanted specific balls for them, the 1 in 100 odds will come clutch for you i believe.
1715958500728.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: blubbervink

HWHanonimous

May 17, 2024
There is bug where the viruark scene 2 in dewfall doesn't end, I can even access the menu and from the sounds and move character when it should finish the scene, but can't see anything else because the scene is stuck. Any way to do the scene and not get scene stuck?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
There is bug where the viruark scene 2 in dewfall doesn't end, I can even access the menu and from the sounds and move character when it should finish the scene, but can't see anything else because the scene is stuck. Any way to do the scene and not get scene stuck?
Reload and do viruark event 3 first. Then you can do event 2 proper. This is fixed next release.

Reactions: HWHanonimous

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
Soooo. I need assistance. In the Lopunny backrooms event, i died and now when i load my savefile before the event starts, it just send me to the titlescreen. Anything i can do to fix this?

EDIT - Nevermind, i restarted the game and it fixed.

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Idk if anyone else reported this but, in Hua Kumu city, if you go from the center district to the east, if you're in the southern part of the road, you'll get stuck in the building and can't get out. When I could use the dragon harness it wasn't a problem, but since I deposited the required monster, I'm now trapped forever. Dig doesn't work, Escape Rope doesn't work. 1716269474513.png

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
It took me 3 hours because the puzzle became bugged and wouldn't properly reset, let me save you all the headache:

Drakaiden Event 2: Press the Monuments in this order.

1716273581344.png

Reactions: mumei D

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Also, the Dragon Harness breaks if you put Drakaiden into the PC then take it out again. Possibly because I tried to use it without Drakaiden in my party. Now it won't work. Also, there's no exit to Hua Kumu City. I tried to leave the way I came in and it won't let me exit the map. Edit: Seemingly fixed the harness by going indoors, attempting to use it, then going outside and using it.

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
If you have a Gardevoir, you know Gardevoir has boobs in it's back sprite in this game, but the shiny doesn't for some odd reason. So I fixed that so you can have 'this feature' Sintax Error has implemented in it's shiny form as well.

Replace with it existing back sprite in directory Pokemon Hentai Version > Graphics > Pokemon > Back shiny

I tested it in-game and it should work. You're welcome. If you want revert this, replace the orginal sprite back in it's original location.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Idk if anyone else reported this but, in Hua Kumu city, if you go from the center district to the east, if you're in the southern part of the road, you'll get stuck in the building and can't get out. When I could use the dragon harness it wasn't a problem, but since I deposited the required monster, I'm now trapped forever. Dig doesn't work, Escape Rope doesn't work. View attachment 3655961
Reload save. If thats not possible, DM me your save file and ill put you outside the city when im home. All these issues are fixed next update.
Also, the Dragon Harness breaks if you put Drakaiden into the PC then take it out again. Possibly because I tried to use it without Drakaiden in my party. Now it won't work. Also, there's no exit to Hua Kumu City. I tried to leave the way I came in and it won't let me exit the map. Edit: Seemingly fixed the harness by going indoors, attempting to use it, then going outside and using it.
Good to see its fixed but ill be looking into it nonetheless. Thank you.
How do I open this door? I thought of the shiny pc but I cant go over it
Read the diary then interact with the monitor on the wall

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
If you have a Gardevoir, you know Gardevoir has boobs in it's back sprite in this game, but the shiny doesn't for some odd reason. So I fixed that so you can have 'this feature' Sintax Error has implemented in it's shiny form as well.

Replace with it existing back sprite in directory Pokemon Hentai Version > Graphics > Pokemon > Back shiny

I tested it in-game and it should work. You're welcome. If you want revert this, replace the orginal sprite back in it's original location.
Very nice. Are you okay with me forwarding it to Sintax to see if he wants to include it in the game?

Rock Licker

Dec 25, 2023
Very nice. Are you okay with me forwarding it to Sintax to see if he wants to include it in the game?
I have no problem with that. Feel free to forward that to Sintax.

I'll see what I can do with the front sprites to give them some 'volume' as a response to the back sprites, since those are also boob-less at this moment.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I have no problem with that. Feel free to forward that to Sintax.

I'll see what I can do with the front sprites to give them some 'volume' as a response to the back sprites, since those are also boob-less at this moment.
You can do that.... but the npcs will not have gardevoirs or lopunnies or the like, so you wont really see the front sprites

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
A couple tips for people doing Drakaiden Event 3: First, go into options and set your movement from Walking to Running. Idk if this affects Drakaiden's air speed, but it seemed like it to me. Second, to reduce stutters and lag spikes, use the Screen Size options to shrink the screen down the smallest it will go. After about 10 tries without changing anything (didn't occur to me at first), it only took me 2 tries after the changes to get it. The biggest issue I had after the lag issues was the fact that some crystals, despite being pushed in their general direction by the last crystal, were off-screen and thus difficult to find.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
A couple tips for people doing Drakaiden Event 3: First, go into options and set your movement from Walking to Running. Idk if this affects Drakaiden's air speed, but it seemed like it to me. Second, to reduce stutters and lag spikes, use the Screen Size options to shrink the screen down the smallest it will go. After about 10 tries without changing anything (didn't occur to me at first), it only took me 2 tries after the changes to get it. The biggest issue I had after the lag issues was the fact that some crystals, despite being pushed in their general direction by the last crystal, were off-screen and thus difficult to find.
Thank you. Also, next update will include a way to auto complete the event if the lagg is too much. Not ideal, but best thing to add until we figure out a way to fix the lagg in the future.

3.80 star(s) 81 Votes