• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's what I've been saying for a while!!

I think the action of the game is too unbalanced!! Mc just has to kiss Jasmine once (rejecting all other advances of Jasmine) and Julia starts cheating on Mc and finally (in the last update) leaving him just for a kiss!! Dev said from the beginning that the game is a pure NTR game, but if he said that, why did he choose to create more paths if until the end , Juiia cheat Mc even , on path of trust???

This is what i dont undestand .

Ps: I like Ntr games ( i am fan of shearing ).The last game of DEV "Lost in Paradise "was very hood built and balanced !!!
To a certain degree I agree with you on the rather surprising Jasmine arc. It is a bit strangely made and maybe Dimajo intended some different variants here but ultimately did not go through with it.
The thing is while the initial kiss with Jasmine is grey zone, the possible results are rather strong. By the time the kiss (might) happens, both the MC and Julia already know Jasmine is a wild and playful one and her giving a kiss out of the blue nothing strange for her. In addition she surprises the MC with it and he and Julia are playing a role.
I can see further actions with Jasmine by the MC as cheating and leading Julia towards several route variants (e.g. cheating, revenge actions), but this initial kiss should be a "flag event" only. If nothing else happens with Jasmine it should not lead towards some paths like it does now.
On the other hand I find the Jasmine path broken too. In the beginning it seemed that it is possible to get into a relationship with Jasmine, the two hitting it off quite well, if you played towards it. Especially since you could impregnate Jasmine optionally. It looked like you could go onto a new romance path with her, leading to MC-Jasmine and Cornell-Julia. Julia´s cheating path would have made sense here.
Then suddenly it stops with Jasmine simply becoming an impish sidekick. Why having a path clearly leading towards a romance when you cut it off a couple updates later?

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
That's what I've been saying for a while!!

I think the action of the game is too unbalanced!! Mc just has to kiss Jasmine once (rejecting all other advances of Jasmine) and Julia starts cheating on Mc and finally (in the last update) leaving him just for a kiss!! Dev said from the beginning that the game is a pure NTR game, but if he said that, why did he choose to create more paths if until the end , Juiia cheat Mc even , on path of trust???

This is what i dont undestand .

Ps: I like Ntr games ( i am fan of shearing ).The last game of DEV "Lost in Paradise "was very hood built and balanced !!!
Yes, i agree there are problems with balance and corruption in this game, but i still like it and i'm looking forward to the ending this game, at the party i feel it will be hot

Reactions: drakov

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Yes, i agree there are problems with balance and corruption in this game, but i still like it and i'm looking forward to the ending this game, at the party i feel it will be hot
I never said I didn't like the game. On the contrary, I am subscribed to dev patreon.

I'm curious how many of the biggest commenters here support Dev on patreon !!!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
'm looking forward to the ending this game, at the party i feel it will be hot
Agreed, the "roofie", äh, Rufus party will most probably be hot! And it will be interesting how many MC/Julia variants will be going to it. Those on the cuck path are 100%, since we know it from the game. Those on sharing I think will also go, but there will be a player´s decision made before, if they visit. The players liking Julia being a wild girl will agree to go.
Those on faithful will be interesting if a decision will pop up at all.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Dude finally grows a pair of balls and stands up for himself after being done dirty by his "friend" and his "beloved" ....and he ends up by himself. Dude can't even win for losing

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
Agreed, the "roofie", äh, Rufus party will most probably be hot! And it will be interesting how many MC/Julia variants will be going to it. Those on the cuck path are 100%, since we know it from the game. Those on sharing I think will also go, but there will be a player´s decision made before, if they visit. The players liking Julia being a wild girl will agree to go.
Those on faithful will be interesting if a decision will pop up at all.
I play along the path of cheating, cuckolding and fidelity, but with corruption points, i will also be interested, if there is corruption on this path, will Julia do anything "interesting"

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I would have loved to see a path where Peter and Cornell mess everything up and Julia and Jazz end up in a threesome with Rufus as the laughing third.
It would have included a slap from Jazz and a spit from Julia into Peters and Cornells face before.

Mister_G

Sep 5, 2020
She is so pretty :love:

I don't think the model work gets enough praise in games on here.
It's one of the most important parts of the game, the female character models in this are solid. Julia, Jasmine and the 3rd girl in the latest episode. The male models are lagging behind a bit in terms of quality but still it's a high standard. Also the dev has refrained from out of proportion bimbos (nothing against bimbos).

Reactions: packard1928
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes