Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

toxicgreen

Mar 10, 2021
Glad i never pay any artists any money
Yea! Fk them artists man, I'd rather give 5 times the amount of his patreon fee at the cinema or for tv subscription to big corporations to watch 90 min generic movie that took 5 years to make and a hundred million dollars than for 30 min video that took 3 months of dedication by a single person that is taylored to my very specific tastes. Fk them artists, man.

Justjazzy

Mar 21, 2021
Yea! Fk them artists man, I'd rather give 5 times the amount of his patreon fee at the cinema or for tv subscription to big corporations to watch 90 min generic movie that took 5 years to make and a hundred million dollars than for 30 min video that took 3 months of dedication by a single person that is taylored to my very specific tastes. Fk them artists, man.
I pay 5 times the amount of a patreon fee to go to the cinema? When?

I'm a pirate.

And the fact remains, not getting the full video but instead 2 parts. Who or what else does this? Oh wait, movie makers!

Sit down.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023

I'm a pirate.

And the fact remains, not getting the full video but instead 2 parts. Who or what else does this? Oh wait, movie makers!

Sit down.

I'm a pirate.

Sit down.
Also the same pirate:

"GUYS ARE THERE ANY UPDATES, RESPOND TO ME NOW BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION"

Justjazzy

Mar 21, 2021
Also the same pirate:

"GUYS ARE THERE ANY UPDATES, RESPOND TO ME NOW BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION"
Where do I ask for updates everyday and expect immediate response? You lacking braincells is all you're telling me now. GG have a nice day.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Where do I ask for updates everyday and expect immediate response? You lacking braincells is all you're telling me now. GG have a nice day.
All you would have to do is scroll up and see but you hate to search for anything

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
Actually, they didn't say you ask for updates Everyday, but the fact that you are using the same "movies" paragon that Dissappear uses, while also asking for updates a few messages prior, it makes one question in which lane are you

Justjazzy

Mar 21, 2021
Actually, they didn't say you ask for updates Everyday, but the fact that you are using the same "movies" paragon that Dissappear uses, while also asking for updates a few messages prior, it makes one question in which lane are you
What the fuck are you on about

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
What the fuck are you on about
Oh, you don't know the story, my bad. To keep it short, Dissappear, one of Omitome's discord mods, ignorantly compares looking at leaked content like "going to the movies without paying the ticket". On a surface level, this paragon works, but it doesn't work once you realize that they are paying several months of tickets for a lackluster movie, which definitely is not worth the "investment".

Also, they shun anyone who is a non-backer, even when it comes to compliments or constructive feedback. Not only that, but they tried to repeatedly gaslight people HERE into becoming a backer and appreciate the "huge work" he has put in Omi's world lore which, spoilers ahead, I saw and read and it's just the bleakest thing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes