• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
omiSt-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Great start i really am looking forward to seeing more, great narrative, chemistry and characters.. that right there gets my immediate vote.. good luck

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ratsu Hanamura

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Another lazy developer who basically repeats the same (or similar) premise already used in several games here at f95. Not to mention these weak tags...Patreon has left many devs stuck or is it just laziness... :unsure:

• Sad

Ratsu Hanamura

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Will this be incest?
Will there be any incest or can I ignore this topic?
As far as I do my research, there will be no incest. Sorry to disappoint (?)
Another lazy developer who basically repeats the same (or similar) premise already used in several games here at f95. Not to mention these weak tags...Patreon has left many devs stuck or is it just laziness... :unsure:
This premise is easy to start as a first-time writer/game developer. And yes you are absolutely correct the tags are really weak, however, Patreon is really strict on how they want the content to be displayed. And I want to focus on the things that I have expertise about rather than try to replicate something that I have no experience with.
So my apology for not providing you with your desire experiences.
However, I can promise you that the game itself will be at its top form!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
As far as I do my research, there will be no incest. Sorry to disappoint (?)

This premise is easy to start as a first-time writer/game developer. And yes you are absolutely correct the tags are really weak, however, Patreon is really strict on how they want the content to be displayed. And I want to focus on the things that I have expertise about rather than try to replicate something that I have no experience with.
So my apology for not providing you with your desire experiences.
However, I can promise you that the game itself will be at its top form!
Best to ignore them. It's the Incest/Loli Brigade, and if your game doesn't have it, they will bomb your thread with complaints. It's nothing you did wrong they just love throwing hissy fits over it if they don't get their way.

Last edited:

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Best to ignore them. It's the Incest/Loli Brigade, and if your game doesn't have it, they will bomb your thread with complaints. It's nothing you did wrong they just love throwing hissy fits over it if they don't get their way.
I can't speak for others, but I don't even like Loli, but I do love incest... Wanting incest in most games I really want, but I'm not going to throw tantrums because I don't have it (I leave that to the anti-ntr patrol ), because I don't have the right to demand anything here. The dev can do whatever he wants, the game is his

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I can't speak for others, but I don't even like Loli, but I do love incest... Wanting incest in most games I really want, but I'm not going to throw tantrums because I don't have it (I leave that to the anti-ntr patrol ), because I don't have the right to demand anything here. The dev can do whatever he wants, the game is his
You were literally complaining about the game in your post and blaming Patreon for the game having weak tags, which mostly always means incest is not included, because that is exactly what you guys complain about.

You blame devs for being lazy and catering to their Patreon overlords, usually because they didn't include incest when you believe they should have it. It's the same spew every time a new game comes out without incest (or with fakecest). It's not in the tags, it's not in the planned tags either, so why bother? Just to stir up drama?

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
You were literally complaining about the game in your post and blaming Patreon for the game having weak tags, which mostly always means incest is not included, because that is exactly what you guys complain about.

You blame devs for being lazy and catering to their Patreon overlords, usually because they didn't include incest when you believe they should have it. It's the same spew every time a new game comes out without incest (or with fakecest). It's not in the tags, it's not in the planned tags either, so why bother? Just to stir up drama?
I wanted to say that they are lazy for using this premise too much... I did complain about Patreon because I really think they are responsible for not leaving developers free to create whatever they want, but I wasn't having any tantrums like you cited

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote