Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.41
NOTE: New save required!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 172 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Public post

About version 0.5 and 0.6

Currently, I'm working on two updates simultaneously.
The first one (0.5), slated for an earlier release, focuses on general game improvements along with some changes to first episode.

Major changes include a revamped GUI and the addition of an Easy Mode (sans achievements and the bonus end scene). Dialogue tweaks are also in the pipeline, primarily cosmetic enhancements such as improving logic and adding descriptive elements. Expect its release around early June.
Version 0.6, scheduled for late June, continues the storyline with the next chapter.

The concluding two chapters will be bundled together as a final release set for August. I'm really hopeful for a premiere on Steam.

There is still a lot of work to be done, especially since there will be several endings to the story.

Thank you all very much for your support. The current amounts do not cover the costs I currently incur, but they certainly help! I will be grateful for adding a review/like wherever possible.
Due to the fact that I would also like to thank the greatest subscribers, subsequent versions of the game will be released with a much longer time interval between individual tiers.

Thanks!
Zerat

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes