Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum forgot if I mentioned this before or not, but seems he updated the NU003_Kaew game again, for a bug with the cervix not showing or something related, and it was back on March 8th, not sure if you ever did know or update the original link for the game, but it is something that happened.

Reactions: DERSXC

vitamin433

May 11, 2018

I'm here, sorry
now try this one before link disappear, now 4 kids mod and I only develop what I can do it.
Is there any good sir, who can share this again, pls? My inner degenerate will be in your debt.

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021
Conundrum forgot if I mentioned this before or not, but seems he updated the NU003_Kaew game again, for a bug with the cervix not showing or something related, and it was back on March 8th, not sure if you ever did know or update the original link for the game, but it is something that happened.
If he can't update before the end of the month, I will release the file on the first of next month.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Since I uploaded on March 9th, it should be the fixed version.

Nov 28, 2019
Where apk? Gofile only have windows
Sooo Raiden's got an update, and it was supposed to fix this

so that it looks like this
View attachment 3532766
but I go in game, and... yeah. still busted.
View attachment 3532763

Eh. One day he'll get it working correctly... :BootyTime:
Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong reward tier. I pulled from $5 instead of $10 since no one bothers updating that link on Kemono anymore...
EDIT: Checking above, it's probably just the reward tier I'm checking that's the problem. Putting these updates in the $10 tier sucks ass. Hopefully Conundrum delivers when they can.
How to penetrate cervix?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Could someone in the loop report individual posts which shared updates so that the OP can be updated? Searching only works with exact strings and I wouldn't want to go through every page to see where updates have been shared, and chances are that various older links which have been shared since the OP was last updated wouldn't work anymore.

A possibly easier alternative would be that if someone has the whole collection up until now (or at least since the OP was last updated) that they could share it as a whole and report it as an update.

Going forward it would be nice that when someone shares a new addition/update/fix that it would be reported as an update, preferably the one who posts it, so that the OP could be kept updated. If nobody reports updates then the OP might never get updated.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum apologies for the mention yet again, back on may 14th seems like NiiCri updated the NU005_Mii game with a bunch of bugfixes.

Also probably taking into consideration what xZecretX said, could be cool to post either something as "Update:" or something like it, but if it's too much of a problem, someone will figure one way out. Thanks as always.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Conundrum looks like you're the only one who can do this. Could you please provide the apk links to that games?

Commissions: 03, 04, 06, 07, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

SAW: 007, 014, 019, 020, 021
This would be especially good if the story mode can be disabled in them.

Most of all I want to find SAW020 for Android. The only one version I've found has all action buttons locked and undressing doesn't work. Like on the screenshot.

BTW, is the author himself porting his old works (like SAW ones) on Android or he just remaking them for flash?

Last edited:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
There's only three really good games which Niicri made for different platforms (Ellona, Rona, Sami). Or 4,5 if we also count Raiden, Alexstrasza, and Mii. Someone definitely should advice him to remake his old games for another platforms (and remove bugs/add options like anal), because his new games mostly looks like a typical "fan requests", boring and bugged even in the "Final_Bugfixed_Full_Completed_Ultimate_Version". I thought about to donate him in the future, but I don't see any reason to doing it if his $5 tier (and even $10 also) doesn't include his old games (which I liked much more) ported on different platforms and he don't even want to do it.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Someone needs to update this entire thing, i dont think anyone will scroll trough 87 pages just to find some new stuff.
That also means someone must update OP every time the author makes new game (or even a new version of the game) . So, those guys who shared the links, must have access to redact the original post, and users must check it every time for updates and search the new game they needed instead of just checking this thread for new posts and links.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Easier said than done, as I already mentioned earlier the search only takes exact strings, as such without knowing what to search for the search feature is somewhat useless, for that matter we can't for example search for file hosts and file types / attachments either, it would have to be explicitly mentioned since links are a unique string each and attachments are not included in the search (although the latter of the two is not relevant here).

There is no unique string that is consistently used that could be searched for to get all the individual updates there have been since the OP was last updated, usually the links are posted as is, maybe with a small comment but without specifying it is an "update", and for the different "categories" (for the lack of a better term, e.g. SAW and COM) there are usually underscores so since the search only works with exact strings we can't simply search by the categories, someone out of the loop would have to go through the whole thread to really make sure to catch every single new game, version and fix, in particular if one doesn't even know what exactly has already been shared.

But even then, as I also already mentioned, chances are that not all of the links would still work at this point, so again it would be better if the OP is kept updated so it won't get lost, but at this point so much might be missing that it would likely be better to repost everything since the OP was last updated. Hence why it would be better if someone already in the loop could do it, then there might also not be a need to check every single link.

That also means someone must update OP every time the author makes new game (or even a new version of the game) . So, those guys who shared the links, must have access to redact the original post, and users must check it every time for updates and search the new game they needed instead of just checking this thread for new posts and links.
If there is an update then there is an update, there are already rules in place to prevent games from appearing too often in Latest Updates, e.g. from what I recall it won't get bumped for fixes and there should be a limit. The changelog section exists to keep track of what was added so if everything is properly tracked and noted down it would be easier for others to take a look at the changelog when the OP gets updated rather than having to keep up with the thread (e.g. the current discussion would be irrelevant for the ones simply looking for updates, the thread would have to be regularly checked).

There are different roles each user can fulfill, and some of them rely on the reporting of other users, in this case reporting refers to something positive because it makes those who keep the OP updated aware of new updates, so in cases like this it could go on for so long that the OP might never be updated.

Reactions: OneSpoopyBoi
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes