• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Dont bother dudes - in the end it will be like part 1:
All final scenes will be "patreon only" and you will be left with blue balls.
Maybe it's best to ignore this game and this dev right from the start after the crap he put up at the end of ch1
Is this game the same as the first one? The good stuff locked behind a pay-wall?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is this game the same as the first one? The good stuff locked behind a pay-wall?
just an asumption as this is the first release - i can't say for sure, but i myself i don't take the risk to play all the way to end up blueballed.
I recommend to ignore this "game" and wait until it's finished. If the final version isn't censored like part1, you can play then. I for myself i don't waste any time on this dev until then (not even considering supporting him at all after chapter 1).
It just has been a very cheap shot to leave the whole game for free and then BANG -> suddenly hiding all final scenes behind paywall.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Oh great another ugly Daz3d Garbage....
When will people move on from this horrible 3d software.....

Reactions: Oyhtafr

Cansuuur

Dec 21, 2016
Ya know its funny how many "beast" games there are with male animals, don't think I've ever seen one reverse it. Not like I want one. But its just interesting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1.7 gb...:(..3 minutes ...there's nothing.. :confused:...In the next update you will be shown what we already saw in the first version of "RPGM"...:(..And then 5 years will pass and that’s it...."END OF FILM".. :ROFLMAO: ...

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What is "invation?" Didn't know that was a word. Is it supposed to be "invitation, invasion, or infatuation?"

Reactions: Oyhtafr
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes