Collection Video Maximus Jandari Collection [2024-05-08] [MaximusJandari]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
yeah its deleted... but can someone confirm it asks you to use an app because i tested the link and it had a download button to PC with no app

machinman

May 28, 2017
yeah its deleted... but can someone confirm it asks you to use an app because i tested the link and it had a download button to PC with no app
well, with me it makes at least 2 people.
and I got several adblocks, and trust me I know how to get around this kind of shit, and here you couldn't.
the download button asks you to install an app...

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Thank you king, these links work fine.

Edit: Terabox prompts you to dl their desktop app when you hit the download button. It gives you the option to download the app or open it if you already have it.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Thank you king, these links work fine.

Edit: Terabox prompts you to dl their desktop app when you hit the download button. It gives you the option to download the app or open it if you already have it.
ahh ok thank you guys. well that concludes my testing lol its been a great cloud to house a TB of vids but it fails the filesharing test for sure

Reactions: Dreyperro

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I knew I saw those "box" anims somewhere before, but forgot the artist name :p

Last edited:

IgnusDeo

Mar 9, 2018
God damn, Maximus Jandari might just be my favorite animator right now. I would absolutely pay for the 4-hour edging cut :oops:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The new animation will be about 24 minutes, since the Mercy one is just the first part and is about one third of it. O_O

gamauish

May 22, 2022
I really like his models but I'm not one for futa so I hope one of those parts is without the dong.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes