• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
What exactly reduces the level? For example, I played without defeats, with a minimum of corruption, but the engram slots were taken away from me 5 times.
Outside of defeats and pregnancies (which are a result of defeats), I don't know what would cause this

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Can anyone help me it's no related to this game tho. When i play this game it reminds me of the rpgm that I played (fmc) where you're on a adventure and you can get pregnant but instead of a baby you're pregnant with an egg instead and you give birth to it. I forget the title can anyone help me. I'm looking for it

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone help me it's no related to this game tho. When i play this game it reminds me of the rpgm that I played (fmc) where you're on a adventure and you can get pregnant but instead of a baby you're pregnant with an egg instead and you give birth to it. I forget the title can anyone help me. I'm looking for it
Melty's Quest?

I know dear Melty sure gives birth a lot to eggs and various monsters...

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Do stat booster effects carry over to NG+? I have a bunch of stat essences and I've been hesitating to use all of them since if the stats are not gonna transfer over to a level reset NG+ I might as well save them for my next run

Ahmuge

Jan 13, 2018
If I can recall correctly, it's one of Kagura Game's earliest releases of one of Acerola's games called Phantom Thief Celianna.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Girl description?
Gameplay description?
Are the monster eggs relevant?
There are some games that are like that like Naedoko 1 and Naedoko 2.

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
Hey guys, I gave myself the task to do the boring work you ask to install the chinese mod, so here is the game already installed with the chinese mod.
Just unzip and play.

MEGA

Updated to version v56.4 fixpatch, 03/03/24
bless up broski, needed that

PacoDelTaco

Sep 8, 2021
Can anyone help me with a weird softlock issue? I have the missions Missing Nurse II and Suspicious Club Investigation, but every time I go to the club the owner just keeps saying good work out there and won't actually let me work. I've tried showing up in the bunny outfit and regular uniform at evening and night time and he just keeps saying the same thing and won't let me work.
Nevermind, I'm a moron and didn't notice the stairs to go up and work.

FrancisBaconator

Oct 22, 2019
if it's one fmc and not a team, these are not the games

jumble jokers, jumble strikers

but they're both great, you can thank me later

Aresd25

Jun 28, 2018
Is there a list someplace that tells you all Item ID's when using

In the editor each item is a number. I'm going through trying to figure out all the item id's manually.

If there is a list someplace that would save me A lot of time. For example 402 is shiny medals

capi3aleGH

Apr 10, 2021
Hey guys, I gave myself the task to do the boring work you ask to install the chinese mod, so here is the game already installed with the chinese mod.
Just unzip and play.

MEGA

Updated to version v56.4 fixpatch, 03/03/24
thank you friend

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a list someplace that tells you all Item ID's when using

In the editor each item is a number. I'm going through trying to figure out all the item id's manually.

If there is a list someplace that would save me A lot of time. For example 402 is shiny medals
First upload your save, then upload the file item.json in the "www>data" and the name of items will appear ;)

Aresd25

Jun 28, 2018
check this google doc out it has links to some mods not sure if it's all of them

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes