Others looking to download A massage game by WAKUWAKU

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Found a download for the lads. In the above post's thread this is the most recent version I could find:

Last edited:

harryblum

Jan 11, 2018
took me a while to feel out what I was supposed to do in this game while playing raw. Didn't meet the money mark by the 30th day so I think I got the bad ending.

Upgrade your guy a lot at the start and you should be cozy, do the green battles of the first few areas to unlock more clients to get more money.

The massage H scenes don't seem to unlock on the main menu despite me having done them all multiple times.

Now that I know I got a bad ending I'm just going to download a 100% save when its posted here. Just waiting for a hero to save me.

Reactions: Favvy

harryblum

Jan 11, 2018
Actually I can be the hero. Courtesy of Faruxe from hgame-savedata. Put the 3 files in the game_data folder.

This file doesn't seem to have every scene and ending unlocked from the menu either so a better one can still be posted

Reactions: Mittens

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
When massaging a woman while another is in the room, how do I get the 3-some h-scene?
there are only 2 pairs available, the blue hairs and the other two, you need to fuck the one watching (on the day you want to 3p) first before the day you put them in the same room then you can do 3p
if that didn't do it maybe you need higher relationship with both of them which is via dialogue when you're inviting them out to drink

BigMike777

Jun 14, 2018
there are only 2 pairs available, the blue hairs and the other two, you need to fuck the one watching (on the day you want to 3p) first before the day you put them in the same room then you can do 3p
if that didn't do it maybe you need higher relationship with both of them which is via dialogue when you're inviting them out to drink
Thank you.