VN Ren'Py Law School [DEMO] [MisterMaya]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Mje1278

Jul 1, 2022
I got a good laugh out of that. And for anyone who can't take her seriously because of her last name, it's really not that big of a deal. There are real people saddled with much worse names. Plus, if she ever gets married, she'll have the option to conveniently change her last name without upsetting any family members. She would have DEFINITELY caught hell for that name in grade school, though.
When they said her name I went wait a minute chuckled a bit but her last name could have been oil

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played this yet but I seriously hope this one never becomes a harem game. Not that I have anything against harem games when there is a decent story. But there is so many of them on this site it's nice to find a non harem game that is good. From the quick glances it looks like might end up being a good one. I'll find out for myself once I finish the current AVN im playing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't played this yet but I seriously hope this one never becomes a harem game. Not that I have anything against harem games when there is a decent story. But there is so many of them on this site it's nice to find a non harem game that is good. From the quick glances it looks like might end up being a good one. I'll find out for myself once I finish the current AVN im playing.
will be optional prolly.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
amen brother!
non-harem games here are like a breath of fresh air for me
also the previous MisterMaya's game The Entrepreneur was solo/romance kind of a game, so I don't think you have to worry about it.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty,hope there is more girls. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
just saying but next time put your game in a folder before compression, it can lead to unwanted mix up when extracting multiple files ^^ gl

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just came across this today. After reading the overview and seeing all of those preview pictures. It looks great. I did enjoy the Entrepreneur when I played it a while ago. So, I'm down to play this.

• Hey there
Reactions: EndlessNights
Jan 14, 2023
...but is it going to be realistic, with the Law School fucking you for $250k in fees and then barring you from anything but slavery working 24hr days for the vague promise of becoming a Partner one day?

(Ok, renders look good, but Law / Accountancy ... just no. Inherently white male dull realm of the vanilla)

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes