VN Ren'Py Law School [DEMO] [MisterMaya]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
May 24th is the release date. Cannot wait, this is among my most anticipated May releases after Ghost of Tsushima :love::PogChamp:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 14emp0

14emp0

Dec 25, 2023
There was a whole thing at the beginning about stats and different girls liking different things. What's the point of that if there's a harem path?
Well he says that there will be more routes then just harem... maybe you wont be able to get every girl into your harem.

• Wow
Reactions: Faxe10%

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Law School [DEMO] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 172mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Link updated..

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Well he says that there will be more routes then just harem... maybe you wont be able to get every girl into your harem.
I put this game in standby mode because the harem path wasn't clear to me...But you say: "maybe you won't be able to fit all the girls into your harem". So a fake harem...Thanks again for the precious info.

14emp0

Dec 25, 2023
I put this game in standby mode because the harem path wasn't clear to me...But you say: "maybe you won't be able to fit all the girls into your harem". So a fake harem...Thanks again for the precious info.
thats just my opinion and for me its still a harem, the creator DIDNT say that... all he said about that u can see in the screen

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
thats just my opinion and for me its still a harem, the creator DIDNT say that... all he said about that u can see in the screen
We'll have a better idea in the next week when it's released.

My guess is that since girls require certain stats, you'll need to balance your stats carefully, and if the girl fits into those, you can add her to your harem. Looks like a selective harem.

As someone who doesn't mind multiple playthroughs if I like the game. Can live with that.

Reactions: MisterMaya

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
All I know I already have decided on my main girl Rose is too good already. The rest will be separate saves not sure if I will do a harem or manwhore save unless there ends up being some consequences. As I usually find harems style of gameplay boring in most cases especially in a slice of life games. I much rather make 15 saves than 1 anyday just feels better to me and ctrl skip it it barley takes any time.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
All I know I already have decided on my main girl Rose is too good already. The rest will be separate saves not sure if I will do a harem or manwhore save unless there ends up being some consequences. As I usually find harems style of gameplay boring in most cases especially in a slice of life games. I much rather make 15 saves than 1 anyday just feels better to me and ctrl skip it it barley takes any time.
Yeah I don't mind multiple paths at all if the game is worth it. Already planning paths for Elsa & Taylor, and probably a few others. Olive? Sana? Rose hasn't grabbed me yet, but I will probably do her path anyway.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I don't mind multiple paths at all if the game is worth it. Already planning paths for Elsa & Taylor, and probably a few others. Olive? Sana? Rose hasn't grabbed me yet, but I will probably do her path anyway.
Honestly I just loved rose besides the whole childhood friend thing. I just thought she was hilarious made me laugh alot so she is already my favorite. If I recall correctly she felt a bit quirky like Nami. So I imagine there gonna be a good amount of wholesome and funny moments with her. Now is she good as a LI I have no idea yet but ive seen enough to make her a main interest of mine just cause I like what ive seen and sometimes I do like the childhood friend troupe depends on the LI. I feel I will like it with Rose so far. I think gonna take alot from another LI to change my mind and make them my main LI just because of how much I like what ive seen so far. But that's cause im a sucker for quirky and funny LI.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Honestly I just loved rose besides the whole childhood friend thing. I just thought she was hilarious made me laugh alot so she is already my favorite. If I recall correctly she felt a bit quirky like Nami. So I imagine there gonna be a good amount of wholesome and funny moments with her. Now is she good as a LI I have no idea yet but ive seen enough to make her a main interest of mine just cause I like what ive seen and sometimes I do like the childhood friend troupe depends on the LI. I feel I will like it with Rose so far. I think gonna take alot from another LI to change my mind and make them my main LI just because of how much I like what ive seen so far. But that's cause im a sucker for quirky and funny LI.
We like a lot of the same girls across different games *Cough* Charlotte. But not Nami (I really dislike her), that's the main reason I rarely post on that page (start a war saying that). Perhaps Rose being similar, is why she hasn't stood out for me. I don't dislike her, and will definitely be checking her out.

There is a few childhood friends I don't mind, Erynn, Taylor (BS), come to mind. But, there is a lot I don't like. Don't really know why. I do feel they come across a lot of the time as clingy and possessive, when I'd like space to work who my main LI is going to be. And I get really frustrated when they just refuse to get back in the friendzone if I choose someone else (Nami, Mia, Ashley AOA) are a few I can think of.

I do love having wholesome and funny moments with them, either as an LI, or if I have turned them down and we've moved on to friendship. Unfortunately, a lot of devs are terrible at dialogue pathing, acting like you're together when you're not. Maybe that's my biggest problem with the childhood friend trope. Devs just can't or won't. Hopefully, this one will be Ok with dialogue pathing, because based on the stat premise thing, there will be turning girls down, whether you want to or not.

And fingers crossed, on a non rose path, we can be great friends.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
We like a lot of the same girls across different games *Cough* Charlotte. But not Nami (I really dislike her), that's the main reason I rarely post on that page (start a war saying that). Perhaps Rose being similar, is why she hasn't stood out for me. I don't dislike her, and will definitely be checking her out.

There is a few childhood friends I don't mind, Erynn, Taylor (BS), come to mind. But, there is a lot I don't like. Don't really know why. I do feel they come across a lot of the time as clingy and possessive, when I'd like space to work who my main LI is going to be. And I get really frustrated when they just refuse to get back in the friendzone if I choose someone else (Nami, Mia, Ashley AOA) are a few I can think of.

I do love having wholesome and funny moments with them, either as an LI, or if I have turned them down and we've moved on to friendship. Unfortunately, a lot of devs are terrible at dialogue pathing, acting like you're together when you're not. Maybe that's my biggest problem with the childhood friend trope. Devs just can't or won't. Hopefully, this one will be Ok with dialogue pathing, because based on the stat premise thing, there will be turning girls down, whether you want to or not.

And fingers crossed, on a non rose path, we can be great friends.
fair enough yeah the reason why I like Rose and Nami and consider them basically the same is honestly that quirky nature and comedy. Typically that wouldn't be enough for me to put above other LI. Yet when ever I see them they put a smile on my face that is enough for me to put them above most LI even if in reality they aren't really that great as a romantic partner and better as a friendship ( Nami). Yeah id hate it if they act like you are together when you aren't too or they just don't get hint or give up if you put them in the friend zone. I agree yeah I hope Rose can just be a friend and nothing more for other paths as well cause that would be annoying. I think i dislike some characters more than others for the same reason never realized till this post cause I never thought about it. Now you make me think of it lol now I see why I really hate a certain character from another game. Then again I don't really go for the childhood friend troupe unless there is more to them I like, so maybe that is why I have a better experience than you with that troupe idk.

Reactions: Milton749

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I'm holding back on possible routes etc. for now because the game is special for me. It's the second VN from MisterMaya that im playing. His first game really impressed me and was really great. That's why I approach this game completely differently than all my other VN's. This time my expectations are much higher and I personally expect at least the same level in terms of quality (historical, graphical and textual)! (if not better - developers also evolve).

One aspect also makes me very critical. It is the framework topic -> School. I don't know how many VN's I have in my collection, but I'm really tired of playing another one. I only started this game because I want to give MisterMaya a bonus based on his previous game. I'll critically review the next one or two updates and then decide: hop or top!

MisterMaya: I just want to build pressure! :sneaky:

Sep 3, 2020
I'm holding back on possible routes etc. for now because the game is special for me. It's the second VN from MisterMaya that im playing. His first game really impressed me and was really great. That's why I approach this game completely differently than all my other VN's. This time my expectations are much higher and I personally expect at least the same level in terms of quality (historical, graphical and textual)! (if not better - developers also evolve).

One aspect also makes me very critical. It is the framework topic -> School. I don't know how many VN's I have in my collection, but I'm really tired of playing another one. I only started this game because I want to give MisterMaya a bonus based on his previous game. I'll critically review the next one or two updates and then decide: hop or top!

MisterMaya: I just want to build pressure! :sneaky:
exactly although I have not been commenting much because the game is still early

I still have to find my girl but MisterMaya is one of the developers that is near and dear to my heart

I always say I have a list of games I want to be buried with and the entrepreneur is one of them

Reactions: minibaer12

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm I don't know if I want to continue playing this now if it's going to have a harem.
It sort of makes choices pointless to me because you can just have every girl.

Sep 3, 2020
Hmm I don't know if I want to continue playing this now if it's going to have a harem.
It sort of makes choices pointless to me because you can just have every girl.
it's fine brother it's optional if it wasn't I would not play it
we can also be monogamous if we choose

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, but if the girls are willing to share on one route that's all I'll be able to think about even if I'm doing a solo route.

Anyway I haven't really made up my mind yet I'll have a think about it.
I understand exactly how you feel I hate it when I'm playing a monogamy route and the girls keep mentioning

I don't mind at all if I want to be with other girls that ruin the romance for me

that was the only thing I hated about AOA

mentioning it once in the game is fine but if the MC says he's not interested

in Sharing stop mentioning it

Reactions: risky0
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes