• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Kokoboro collection [2024-02-23] [kokoborohen]

Christopher69

Nov 29, 2023
Is the Marin New Year 2 minutes out already??? :( even the patreon subs are having a hard time... A lot of them can't view the videos even tho they paid the 14$ tier...

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
Is the Marin New Year 2 minutes out already??? :( even the patreon subs are having a hard time... A lot of them can't view the videos even tho they paid the 14$ tier...
apparently a lot of them is still stuck in Early Access. Mei Mei, Power and then Marin New Year. Looks like we have to wait like a month or two to finally able to download it

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
Just FYI...
I have unsubbed from Koko for now...
While I like his Animations, I'm not too fond of this early Access stuff...
I would rather just have the Download...
Which a currently back like 3 Animations...
Yeah, you'll have to wait until May or June to finally get those 3, but then you'll might gonna miss the new shit

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
the guy who said it wasn't possible to upload the mei mei video because it came with an email address will end up having a heart attack seeing this being asked again.

Reactions: CurbsideFister

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
No longer have membership to the patreon and not willing to pay for another month, so sorry guys for those who'd want me to leak it. However for those that can and want to, couldn't you just hide the sensitive information with a simple editing program? Someone said that it's moving, but really it's just like a watermark that just pops in and out at different spots of the video a few times.

Reactions: daishan21

bobwaltzzz

Apr 9, 2021
Could you also upload the mei mei one sir?
What the guy below you said. Downloadable links to videos are posted months after the early access ones. The video I posted had JUST been uploaded to patreon. A downloadable Mei Mei video hasn't been uploaded yet.

Reactions: Lulupon

tyronemy

Dec 17, 2021
What the guy below you said. Downloadable links to videos are posted months after the early access ones. The video I posted had JUST been uploaded to patreon. A downloadable Mei Mei video hasn't been uploaded yet.
so we will just patiently wait for it then

Ac8o

May 12, 2021
I tried subscribing to the patreon today using a prepaid MasterCard but patreon doesn't accept prepaid cards..

Ac8o

May 12, 2021
Have you tried with a virtual card like Revolut's one?
I haven't but I've kind of decided that I just have to just wait for the official release.

Apparently the only way to pay for patreon services is through an actual credit card or PayPal.

Tried connecting my prepaid card to my PayPal but it still didn't work so.

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023
why dont u guys use obs studio to screen capture the animation and edited out to block out some personal stuff
Probably because People dont want to waste their time for some short hentai edits so You can jerk off to it. Like someone said it before if You can't wait for links after download relase You can always buy his stuff Youself.