3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
My vote would be for a Sailor Moon game playing as Prince Diamond.
Fuck all the Sailor Scouts.
Chibi Moon being their version of Pan.
My vote would be a Naruto/Boruto timeline game playing as kid Konohamaru with time travel just imagine all the scenes with every girl from both the series holy shit

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
My vote would be a Naruto/Boruto timeline game playing as kid Konohamaru with time travel just imagine all the scenes with every girl from both the series holy shit
If you pay him like 100k$ he may consider doing that, he rarely does commissions though haha

• Sad
Reactions: spokkimax

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Although I do not deny that I would like a YamamotoDoujinshi Game being a Crossover style, although if it were from another game with Boku No Hero Academia or Naruto it would be interesting to play them because of both they only have a pervert for it hehehe although who knows if they make another with commissions game from another Anime since the only other game that is not from the Dragon Ball Universe is Two Piece from One Piece hahaha

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
And the link is gone.
Thanks for the upload, was a little too late to the draw.
Anyone reupload it somewhere else?

Reactions: loergda

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
because they share the same principle i made this first and then apply the same principle to kame 3

use this mainly/only for the zoom mod because you CANNOT have unlocker with that....

ok folks here is the gallery unlock using REGISTRY savegame using 2 methods:

1)EASY for noob
BE CAREFUL than use this will revert you at the start of the game where i saved my game for generate the code........
just double click using admin right.....

2)HARD for nerds
the game use simple binary date and you can easy modify if you know where to look....
the good thing is you can still keep the savegame because you will only touch the gallery code:
open regedit and go there:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Yamamoto Doujin\KameParadise 2 MultiverSex Uncensored
double click save1
scroll down look at the gallery girls name and change it from false to true(just type true) and voila all unlocked
Snap5.jpg
remenber to stop after the 8 girls "true"or you messed up your save.....

this will work for future release without problems at all!!!!!

Last edited:

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Reactions: pft98 and Ale69
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes