RPGM Completed I Live with the JK with the Biggest Boobs in School [v1.1] [Mandarin Farm]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This energy is annoying. It runs out quickly and we have to spend a lot of time accumulating these stupid points to unlock more scenes. :cautious:

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
How can she walk with tits that big?

Chronic back pain is guaranteed though breaking her spine just as much so.

Tbh there should be a plot with the girl being a "mere" D or E size but due to some chemical experimentation undergoing some mutation which causes her tits to grow out of control.

Otherwise tits so big make no sense unless its some kind of Oppai Universe.
I agree that those tits are way too big. But, see, I actually understand I am not this game's audience.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly, I'm disappointed. Shitty 'ending', if I can call it that.
MC moved out of her house and that was it. He only promised to visit her.
I don't know how many endings are in this game, but I don't want to keep collecting points to check every ending If I'm going to be disappointed, like with this ending.

The sex scenes were nice, but I didn't like the ending.

breachcreaper

May 18, 2020
How can she walk with tits that big?

Chronic back pain is guaranteed though breaking her spine just as much so.

Tbh there should be a plot with the girl being a "mere" D or E size but due to some chemical experimentation undergoing some mutation which causes her tits to grow out of control.

Otherwise tits so big make no sense unless its some kind of Oppai Universe.
First say the game pictures, and my back started aching. I am a guy to...

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I can't find GAME_EN in the game folder. Where is it?
Your anti-virus probably killed it without telling you. You'll have to go into it and make a manual exception somehow - the method differs depending on your antivirus.

(It's probably fine, but I personally don't trust the file, which is unfortunate because this game is, by all appearances, exactly my jam.)

coenred

Aug 10, 2020
If anyone tried to play this on Linux with Lutris and gets a "Failed to load: whatever.js" problem, make sure the game path has no spaces in it. That fixed it for me.

Lewdmushroom

Apr 9, 2022
I have seen some crazy bodies that are blown up way out of porpotion in hentai. But this is on a whole other planet. The gravity of the problem this artist has with drawing women has the milkyway collapsing on it's self.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I have seen some crazy bodies that are blown up way out of porpotion in hentai. But this is on a whole other planet. The gravity of the problem this artist has with drawing women has the milkyway collapsing on it's self.

Man, that's really interesting, so you know the artist's style, yet you still came into the thread to have a first world problem. You're also the 100th person to complain about fictional proportions:

1705177447679.png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes