• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Hyliam Collection [2024-02-11] [HyliamSFM]

Kongousan

May 26, 2023
Pixeldrain i found this online, there was a link on kemono for this a while back but that one is dead so whoever has that OG HQ one maybe can share it otherwise...
i believe that is not the full version of it, yes the gdrive link provided in kemono is already dead.
but its still there on his patreon

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
i believe that is not the full version of it, yes the gdrive link provided in kemono is already dead.
but its still there on his patreon
Uhh thats not the same artist lol..

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Ah yes my bad.

Aaah yes my bad...wrong link...meant to link
cant seem to find it elsewhere...maybe he delete it?
Yeah exactly, the only way is to msg him and ask if he still has it so one can sub and get it otherwise idk

Kongousan

May 26, 2023
Search on Rule 34 or here im not going to directly link it due to the content of that video

Going to post update videos from when this thread was updated

Mai and Kasumi

Io x Orc 1080P

Loba pov

Momiji

Too bad the file is already deleted from the kemono site, and video on the rule 34 is only the preview.
I understand the risk / problem if you wont share it publicly...maybe you could pm me the link if you have it ?

Thanks before for the update

nousername11

Apr 28, 2024
Anybody have the Alcina Dimitrescu video?
I contacted the creator through Patreon to ask about that one, and he said that one was a specific case where someone commissioned the animation after he denied it a few times given how it's "controversial" content, but eventually, he gave in due to a high offer (lol) sadly the creator himself said he deleted all the files he had related to that commission.

quake19123

Mar 21, 2023
I contacted the creator through Patreon to ask about that one, and he said that one was a specific case where someone commissioned the animation after he denied it a few times given how it's "controversial" content, but eventually, he gave in due to a high offer (lol) sadly the creator himself said he deleted all the files he had related to that commission.
Damn! I really wanted to see that full Alcina video.
here you go this is where i got it from
its also linked by another dude within this thread earlier on

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaDenG and buddy86

Squoobles

May 2, 2021
Apparently I have a much higher quality version of the Alcina video. Enjoy.

nousername11

Apr 28, 2024
anyone has any updates on that mai animation?
DM'd him on twitter to ask about that and he said he has over 5 minutes of animation done on that one, and wants to make It a lot longer, but unfortunately for now he has to keep the project shelved, the biggest roadblock being the audio cost that he wouldn't be able to cover.

• Sad
Reactions: V-Kun