• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
When are you gonna let us do stuff with aubrey, fuck her. sleep sex etc. be great. youve got a beautiful trans lady here, youve got a game about manipulation, non con, coercion and persuasion. need me some trans buttttt

Reactions: lav_unya2 and Leo04
Jan 19, 2024
There was an update in December, but that's normal with this game and the long time between updates. Did you check the dev links to see if they are still active?
Given the author's Discord Channels are full of unmoderated Spam links posts, it's a fair bet this is headed for the Abandoned pile.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When are you gonna let us do stuff with aubrey, fuck her. sleep sex etc. be great. youve got a beautiful trans lady here, youve got a game about manipulation, non con, coercion and persuasion. need me some trans buttttt
The dev said a while back that there are no plans for further content with Aubrey. They're focused on wrapping up the existing story lines, not adding new ones.

• Sad
Reactions: Kezza329

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
The dev said a while back that there are no plans for further content with Aubrey. They're focused on wrapping up the existing story lines, not adding new ones.
the trans tag really needs removed imo. sure theres a trans character, but other than a threesome, which yous dont touch at all. theres nothing else

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the trans tag really needs removed imo. sure theres a trans character, but other than a threesome, which yous dont touch at all. theres nothing else
can participate (or could at least in past) if wants to tag is correct.

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
Uncle... tell me about fear... who needs it and why... and which perk to take first?... what is better to first boost work, gym or research?... teach me bad in a nutshell...:4Head::WutFace:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uncle... tell me about fear... who needs it and why... and which perk to take first?... what is better to first boost work, gym or research?... teach me bad in a nutshell...:4Head::WutFace:
fear just unlocks more scenes (like raping) but getting back to 100 love is a long process. no1 needs it since can fuck every1 w/o it.

i'd say work is best since mc will need money.

Reactions: SPeRMoToXiC
Feb 15, 2019
Question, is this project dead? I'm just wondering due to the long period of non-updates.
Probably not dead. After 2020, development became super inconsistent. The dev would go on binges where he’d pump out a ton of content for about 5 months, then he’d disappear for months, or even a full year, before coming back and doing a frenzied amount of work and then disappearing again. Sometimes he would explain why he disappeared, but usually he doesn’t. In all likelihood, we’re just in one of those silent stretches.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HX_Eros

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this had 2 maybe 3 abandoned periods past few years so flip a coin is as good estimation as anything.

Jun 28, 2020
Probably not dead. After 2020, development became super inconsistent. The dev would go on binges where he’d pump out a ton of content for about 5 months, then he’d disappear for months, or even a full year, before coming back and doing a frenzied amount of work and then disappearing again. Sometimes he would explain why he disappeared, but usually he doesn’t. In all likelihood, we’re just in one of those silent stretches.
Yes and to add to that, this is probably the last of those stretches since he said the next update will be final.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace
May 15, 2022
These developers better stay away and stop taking it into account.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes