athosberger

Mar 21, 2022
i dont like full save, but i hate this mini game to get money, any one have a save at start on endless money? rsrs
ou money hack?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
dazedanon
So the 'View Comments' sections are untranslated from 'Upload 8' ('to Upload 12').

On another note. The game is terrible. How the actual fuck this got ~4.3 stars on DLsite is a mystery to me. I mean there is suspension of disbelief and then there's...sheer stupidity. Everything is stupid in this, lol. Lol!! Like if someone from kindergarten actually wrote an NTR "story"...
Lol?!

Lumi500

Aug 1, 2022
So uh...suppose its best to ask the NTR experts here, not hating or anything but.....is there title lately for all this NTR games just " Childhood this or Childhood that " I don't know how many times I've logged in to check for new games and see a couple on this site with similar names but dam...I'm starting to wonder if this is just more of a trend for the jap dev's.

I do get there are a couple other different title names but just asking if this seems to be like some form of popular title for most of the NTR games lately.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
So uh...suppose its best to ask the NTR experts here, not hating or anything but.....is there title lately for all this NTR games just " Childhood this or Childhood that " I don't know how many times I've seen a couple on this site but dam...I'm starting to wonder how many name repeats they got going with it, Like I'm really wondering if that title is usually being used more often lately.
What do you want? The general tropes are 'childhood friends', 'middle/highschool sweetheart', and 'wife'

Lumi500

Aug 1, 2022
What do you want? The general tropes are 'childhood friends', 'middle/highschool sweetheart', and 'wife'
Ah well that makes sense, just asking since uhh how do you say it, just wondering on which name tends to be used way often on most titles between all 3 is all.

Note: My bad, I didn't read the title, I read the plot thinking the title was childhood with the long names some of the games tend to have, I gotta use my brain and eyes before I ask but the artwork I'm pretty sure looks familiar...I think I did see that character from those artist cg on ehentai awhile back...surprised it was turned into a game.

Last edited:

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
WELL, it's very good but everything feels super wasted. I don't know if it's this man's first job making an RPG type game, but he wastes doing events on the map, being able to watch the clinic or talk directly to the girl, is her house or waiting for her? to see her leave the office hear strange noises ETC ETC ETC, this game aimed very high in my expectations and ended up being a poorly made gallery... but well at least the story is good at the beginning but it will skip the entire corruption process so It was a bitch quickly. sorry I used google translate for this shitty review :v no one cares

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I'll never understand why NTR games seem to think NTR fans want to see the cuck bang the love interest to start things off. And yet almost all NTR games start with a sex scene with the cuck at some point. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Appreciate you posting this, but man, this was a disappointment. The art was good but the writing was really underwhelming. And the part-time work minigame... lmao. At least I got an opportunity to dust off my mental arithmetic skills.

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
The waifu art is nice along with its premise however super disappointing since it's super short and there are only very few sex scenes with being the rest only image viewable ingame (no dialogue or anything, just image)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I play on joiplay and when sending and receiving messages it looks like this, is there a way to solve it?
Have you tried to press the equivalent to SHIFT to send the message? I mean, there is a "SEND" showing in the lower right corner of the phone window that means that you have to send her a message

phonix_leader

Jul 10, 2019
This game is nice, i played the untranslated version awhile back, suffered through the process of math mini game because i dont know what im suppose to calculate.

But yeah, short but worth the play time

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This loli girl looks mega cute ;-)
Thx for translation and share!

2.20 star(s) 12 Votes