HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
Alright, here you go, lads they're not perfect but they work as intended (hopefully).
If you have any Animatronics you want in, feel free to ask.
Feel free to mention any errors I accidentally made (They weren't uncommon, I straight up forgot to give the male reskins penises at times)

Has (Animatronics that are reskins are on the same line):
Bonfie - Toy Bonfie - Springtrap
Chiku
Fredina - Golden Fredina - Shadow Fredina
Fexa
About time I finally updated this lol

I've been posting progress report stuff in the Discord, however not all of you goonies are in the Discord so I'll post the update here aswell.

In the pack now is:
Bunnies: Bonfie, Toy Bonfie, Springbonfie, Springbonfie 83, Springtrap, Shadowbonfie, Human Vanny and Vanny
Birds: Chica and Toy Chica
Bears: Freddina, G. Freddina, Freadbearette, Fredbearette 87, Shadow Freddina and LEFTE
Foxes: Fexa, Mangle, Funtime Fexa and Lolbit
Generic Enemies: Blackrabbit, Whiterabbit, Redbear, Tangle, Xangle, Bare Jackal, Headless Bare Jackal and a Stuffed night guard for good measure.
Clothes: Mechanic Jumpsuit, Nightguard's Uniform *and a Hat that I forgot about

Whenever Flowpix updates the game to have male enemies, I'll update this pack again because I nicked the Male Animatronics and shoved them in a folder in the pack named Unused for those that still want them, however they don't have any of the newer changes (bigger cocks, new shading, different hairs and new clothes) because I could not be asked to do all of it over again for something I cannot fuck yet and the main reason behind that is without the male boss reskins I have 74 Boss reskins already and by adding back the males I would have another 20 in and that's without any of the new animatronics being males. With all the new stuff the number of males would be at around 34.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
i think i am doing something wrong... how am i meant to install the files, just put it all in the mod/actors folder or just a single one? sorry if this has been asked before but couldn't find a definite guide how to install the textures and what to avoid. all i know is the mod/actors folder and the readme data there.

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
i think i am doing something wrong... how am i meant to install the files, just put it all in the mod/actors folder or just a single one? sorry if this has been asked before but couldn't find a definite guide how to install the textures and what to avoid. all i know is the mod/actors folder and the readme data there.
readme contains outdated method - now you just put unzipped modpack inside "mod" folder, then activate in-game.

Reactions: Minishotgun

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
About time I finally updated this lol

I've been posting progress report stuff in the Discord, however not all of you goonies are in the Discord so I'll post the update here aswell.

In the pack now is:
Bunnies: Bonfie, Toy Bonfie, Springbonfie, Springbonfie 83, Springtrap, Shadowbonfie, Human Vanny and Vanny
Birds: Chica and Toy Chica
Bears: Freddina, G. Freddina, Freadbearette, Fredbearette 87, Shadow Freddina and LEFTE
Foxes: Fexa, Mangle, Funtime Fexa and Lolbit
Generic Enemies: Blackrabbit, Whiterabbit, Redbear, Tangle, Xangle, Bare Jackal, Headless Bare Jackal and a Stuffed night guard for good measure.
Clothes: Mechanic Jumpsuit, Nightguard's Uniform *and a Hat that I forgot about

Whenever Flowpix updates the game to have male enemies, I'll update this pack again because I nicked the Male Animatronics and shoved them in a folder in the pack named Unused for those that still want them, however they don't have any of the newer changes (bigger cocks, new shading, different hairs and new clothes) because I could not be asked to do all of it over again for something I cannot fuck yet and the main reason behind that is without the male boss reskins I have 74 Boss reskins already and by adding back the males I would have another 20 in and that's without any of the new animatronics being males. With all the new stuff the number of males would be at around 34.
Small update
Ver 1.3
Decided to bite the bullet and made the male stuff despite what I said and now there's another generic enemy that's using the previously unused full jackal head I attached some images that has what the original jackal looks like VS the only other jackal version that still has it's head lol
(Which puts the count of boss reskins to 108 and generics to 18)

Also sorry about the quick succession in updates, I just got back into the game kind of sporadically.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Welp, went and tried it out for once and I believe all that I have to say has been said before, but here goes
The starting pistol truly is terrible, even for a starter weapon. Giving it at least a fire rate buff would make it a lot more serviceable.
The uzi is quite horrendous as well, chews through ammo for basically no damage and spread worse than trying to use birdshot in a flare gun.
The rifle and the assault rifle were pretty good in the one run I had tons of ammo in, the only thing to note being discrepancy in damage despite using same ammo, though I understand the balance side of that.
No left-click/fire input reload on empty and dodging cancelling reload are both also things that go in the way of dynamic gameplay, the latter also making it quite harder to get out of getting swarmed.
In terms of enemies and content, the scenes that are in are quite good I'd say, I liked them. Issue however being that all enemies (beside boss ofc) share scenes, so none of them bring anything new in on that side of things, which is a shame. Not saying every enemy should have unique scenes, but few that do would be nice. Also whatever piece of code decides which scene to pick seems to be awfully biased towards facesitting.
Haven't tried mods, but to my understanding currently they are only cosmetic, so they wouldn't rly change my current evaluation of things.

P1tzO

Sep 3, 2020
would be nice if you could buy movement upgrades or perks like faster running, increased health, shoving enemies for a chance to ragdoll or kicking, some sorta shield or elemental affects to your bullets like burning and stuff. basically put in perk-a-cola and pack-a-punch from cod zombies

because once you buy everything off the walls at like wave 8 there's nothing else to grind for which sucks for endless mode. also would rather have an option to be able to set how long the corpses stay on the ground because it causes quite the fps drop when they pile up

Jefferson9000

Mar 6, 2021
this is a great game one flaw I have with it though is that the semi rifle is a bit overpowered like its way better than the assault rifle but overall, I hope to see this game become very successful in the future.

Dillman6942020

Nov 8, 2023
Small update
Ver 1.3
Decided to bite the bullet and made the male stuff despite what I said and now there's another generic enemy that's using the previously unused full jackal head I attached some images that has what the original jackal looks like VS the only other jackal version that still has it's head lol
(Which puts the count of boss reskins to 108 and generics to 18)

Also sorry about the quick succession in updates, I just got back into the game kind of sporadically.
i got other mods to work, but idk how to do yours. it looks great tbh. i got the mods from qweep to work. but should i delete them to enable yours? jw not too much of a big deal

BAviation

Sep 14, 2023
That's the modded game. The intent was to make it a separate game since the author allows it, but that never happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey by any chance do you know what level the dermatick enemies fall in? Possibly a list of enemies if you have them for Crackle Cradle/Slack of Descent

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
i got other mods to work, but idk how to do yours. it looks great tbh. i got the mods from qweep to work. but should i delete them to enable yours? jw not too much of a big deal
Nah, you can use both at once, the game automatically picks a skin from the pool of all the ones in base game and modded.

Dillman6942020

Nov 8, 2023
Nah, you can use both at once, the game automatically picks a skin from the pool of all the ones in base game and modded.
i always keep getting qweep skins and your mod doesnt show up in the mod thing, maybe i installed it wrong. just did the same installation i did for qweep's mods

Jul 22, 2017
So is this Captivity but with a focus on femdom? I played it for a few minutes and didn't see any animations where the MC gets penetrated. Do those come later, or is this all there is? I'm not complaining to be clear, I just want to know if there's any content I'm interested in or not.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So is this Captivity but with a focus on femdom? I played it for a few minutes and didn't see any animations where the MC gets penetrated. Do those come later, or is this all there is? I'm not complaining to be clear, I just want to know if there's any content I'm interested in or not.
There is one if you have futa enemies on, the boss as futa also has a scene with pc penetrated. Idk if it affects things that I also had PC as futa.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes