• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Combat is a thousand times better. I would like tooltips, I don't really understand what the other buttons do.
Thanks! And good idea, I'll try to implement it.

Hey great start so far, but I was wondering if the text box could be made more transparent shame to hide the artwork.
I'll see what I can do. Btw you can click H to hide the text bar. It wasn't working properly on the first release but it should have no issues now.

No android? Joiplay didn't work.
Will try to release the android port, later today.

any plans for animated scenes?
Yes! The plan is to animate all breeders scenes and then move to the other ones as needed. It will take some time but it will eventually get there.
i like the premise and some of the game play.
things i would change up are:
1) ability to have sex with any of the other ladies besides just the breeders.
2) fix the combat so the aliens don't go into hyper attack mode and get runs of up to 12 attacks before i can respond with any of my own.
3) finish the final room so we can see what it is and what it will allow us to do to help in game.
4) animate sex scenes for more than a 2 panel movement and for all girls in the game.
1) Planned! Not sure when I will have the time to do it but its planned to "interact with all the crew"
2) This is not explained in the game but there is a fair ammount of attacks for each side(even though it's rng the attack order). Each side has 5 attacks and then the round resets. Even so, I'll have a look on how to better fine tune this.
4) It's the plan, slowly but surely!

hope games like these dont get review bombed because of choice of art alone and get their chance to shine
I'm already being, latest review says "the only breeder" (so he didnt even play 20 days of the game) has 6 fingers in a hand and 7 fingers in the other, which is false. The typical AI hate unfortunately.

Dev, I like the overall game system, but I think it will need rework again at some point as dev will add more characters that can breed more "individual" to the outside world. At the moment, 2 breeders are enough for current combat rework because players can only send 5 "individual" out per deployment.

As more breeders are eventually added, I would like to suggest making the combat more large-scale and automated; there's more reasons for players to get more breeders out of the cryochamber and less hassle because players don't have to issue action for every single unit. I'm thinking of something more of forming a group of "individual" into one "battalion" and have it duke it out by depleting out each other's numbers. The "battalion" will suffer losses that needs to be replaced, and they could be improved with research to boost their stats (damage, hp, etc.). Side note, I think medic is unnecessary because of numbers and would be hilarious they revive the dead members.

Then there's the food (and gems) issue, I feel like the each terraformers and engineer output can be boosted if they are provided "crews" from recruitable "individual" because we will have so many breeders anyway (Terraformer give flat value + each "individual" give bonus percentage).

Any chance we will get a world map to conquer later, like eliminating the aliens from one sector and build an outpost there, because it wouldn't make sense to have more than one worker and waitress now since one each of them already maintain the main base. Terraformers & engineers (and their crews) could also be distributed among the outposts instead of cramped in the main base. Could work with scientist as well since you did say the scientists are going to research the planet and artifacts. Which mean more reason to introduce and unlock more worker to get the construction projects done and maintaining it.

Those are... what I kind of expecting out of this game, but I hope you finish it well whichever creative decision you'll take. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to this game.
Loved the world map idea. I was thinking on another thing, but the world map could fit on my original planning.
I will have a "end goal" to the game and it's related to that. I wasn't thinking on expanding on the same world but leaving this one and colonize other (with a different ship and functionalities). But your idea of just creating more outposts on the same world could actually replace this. It will take time to implement stuff like this but I'm actively thinking on it.

Reactions: Airuzal

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
nocturnalillusions
First of all, thank you for the game. Really like the AI CGs. I know the game is in early development so here are some observations:

- As the pictures in an adult game are of great importance, I'm a bit annoyed by having the bar for the options in the middle of the screen. Maybe you could move the menu to the side/to the corner?

- Combat is clunky. There is no really strategy to employ (yet) so I just attack and keep Strg pressed to speed the animations up to get faster through. Would be nice to be able to deactivate the animations.

- It seems that you can use the syringe in battle which is, I assume, to heal the person? Some tooltips/info in the combat screen would be helpful or a mock battle that explains all options. Currently it looks like the syringe option does dmg the unit instead? If its for the medic only, why do marines have the option to use it?

- Don't know what you envisioned for the game. If you just want to have the strategy part I think the short breeding scenes are okay. If you want some relationship stuff between the MC and the girls you'll have to expand the sex scenes significantly. In this case I would keep the short scenes for the strategy part and add an additional option for the romance/interaction part.

- If you right click during the battle and enter the menu the units are displayed in the front, covering the options.

- You should block the option to build multiple rooms at the same time as all the other rooms get laid on ice except for the first one in line.

- Cryo Chamber: Clicking on Waitress displayes 'Terraforming' on top (The screen where you can choose the Joanne card).

- Research should display the amount of resources needed, the days to finish research and a specific info in numbers of what it does. Like 'amounts of minerals obtained by mining increased by +20%'.

- Population doesn't go down when you loose units.

- Unit balancing is off. With the current combat system, where targets are selected randomly, you are better off with 4 marines and 1 miner than with 2 samurais, 2 marines and 1 miner as the samurais will most likely get killed in every fight.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nocturnalillusions

nocturnalillusions

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
I've just uploaded the android port to itch.io.
And I've made the fix of the population count not being correctly subtracted on all version.

I will update all the links here later, in the meanwhile if you want to grab the android version you can download it already on

Reactions: Delicious °π°

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable sending their children out to be disposable pawns? I'm not going to rate the game negatively since that'd be petty, nor am I condemning it. I just want to hear what other people think.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
started to play and did some save editing.

Now i cant load my save file at all even when I accept by trusting involved with the creation of it

wth....?

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
So we getting any code this time..????
No point, when the dev directly posted their game to this site (for whatever reason), they compiled the game without the assets for the Patreon code characters. You have to get the game from their patreon to even see them.

Reactions: Pebbles

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
No point, when the dev directly posted their game to this site (for whatever reason), they compiled the game without the assets for the Patreon code characters. You have to get the game from their patreon to even see them.
ok thank you for the infor

Balial42

May 3, 2018
started to play and did some save editing.

Now i cant load my save file at all even when I accept by trusting involved with the creation of it

wth....?
Try this: Thank me later. ;)

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes