DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
self-fertilization/self-impregnation could be an interesting ending if Ashe doesn't get on anyone path tho I think it was said it's rare for it to happen.
i would like to see she were too horny to control herself and get herself pregnant. and this pregnant route/pregnant state (Not a one-time ending) doesn't block other routes, that would be great

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It seems that we are still in absurd ideas mode, in which case I will add my two cents and say it would be great to add some tattoos, Ashe looks good with her piercings and I would like to see her with some tattoos, I was also thinking that in the different paths Ashe has a different tattoo, if it's for the Siren route, something rough to look more alpha and something sexy on the Kitty route like a heart on the belly or back or a kitten. :WeSmart:

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
Kinda sad mc did not push delilah and did not put 2 and 2 together. curious to know whats delilah's end game here. 1 more thing in the end didnt really get an option since dominant path was only option open to me and since the door was red, does that mean i am getting a bad ending ?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
i would like to see she were too horny to control herself and get herself pregnant. and this pregnant route/pregnant state (Not a one-time ending) doesn't block other routes, that would be great
Even if she's too horny, she couldn't fuck her pussy herself. When you have a boner, you can't bend your dick. So like someone said, to impregnate herself she would need to cum in a container and put it in her pussy by another mean

Reactions: robin312

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
1 more thing in the end didnt really get an option since dominant path was only option open to me and since the door was red, does that mean i am getting a bad ending ?
No it doesn’t. You are on the Siren (assertive, more confident, more dominant MC) path because of your choices before the door scene. There are no wrong choices.

The dev’s clarifications about the paths:
I just wanna add some things in response to a couple of comments I've seen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
It seems that we are still in absurd ideas mode, in which case I will add my two cents and say it would be great to add some tattoos, Ashe looks good with her piercings and I would like to see her with some tattoos, I was also thinking that in the different paths Ashe has a different tattoo, if it's for the Siren route, something rough to look more alpha and something sexy on the Kitty route like a heart on the belly or back or a kitten. :WeSmart:
This won't happen for sure. At least not any that are specific to the individual paths. If she gets a tattoo it'll be the same everywhere. Otherwise the dev will have to make multiple models of Ashe which would just be a lot of unnecessary work to go through. To be fair, I don't think she'll get any tattoos, period.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3253055

Overview:
Eruption Imminent
tells the story of Ashe, a 20-year old futanari, who is struggling to find her bearings in life.
She works a boring job, she never had a relationship and she's constantly battling with her own insecurities. And then there's the upcoming return of someone she once was very close with...
Dealing with long kept secrets, past trauma and forbidden desires, things start to slowly spiral out of control.

This AVN focuses solely on lesbian and futanari content (futa/fem, futa/futa, fem/fem).
The cuckquean (NTR) route is completely avoidable.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-05-09
Developer: MorriganRae F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extra:
Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3253057 View attachment 3253058 View attachment 3253059 View attachment 3253060 View attachment 3253061 View attachment 3253063 View attachment 3253064 View attachment 3253065 View attachment 3253066 View attachment 3253067 View attachment 3253068 View attachment 3253069 View attachment 3253070 View attachment 3253071 View attachment 3253072 View attachment 3253073 View attachment 3253074 View attachment 3253075 View attachment 3253076 View attachment 3253077
Cool

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
This won't happen for sure. At least not any that are specific to the individual paths. If she gets a tattoo it'll be the same everywhere. Otherwise the dev will have to make multiple models of Ashe which would just be a lot of unnecessary work to go through. To be fair, I don't think she'll get any tattoos, period.
I agree

It will make code much more complicated and significantly increase waiting time for a new update
Of course, it would be cool to have customization options like tattoos and piercings, but that requires implementing a new mechanics, add more renders, add all this stuff into the plot to make smooth transitions

In short, it's too much work for plot centered VN like with a very little advantage

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
That's why I put it in the section of things that probably won't come out, although I would like Ashe to be able to hook up with a girl with tattoos, like for example the dealer we buy weed from.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax and robin312
4.90 star(s) 89 Votes