Rydralle

Sep 15, 2023
Some veins are fine as she's undead, it's a bit expected really but too much veins does not look good at all. Maybe give an option to switch her appearance as well? (minimal veins, default, no veins). If you have more veins than the veiny Silent Hill nurses art out there, then its too much for me.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
is this developer ever gonna add pregnancy? its always dialogue breeding and implied impregnation but never pregnancy

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Which body mod is used here?
I used this mod (it has no veins by default)

it has been tested and fully works on resident evil village standard edition

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024

How about three daughters of Dimistrescu? They all are more than 190 cm tall, and they also are beautiful.

Reactions: ZaneSFM

Wuchang2333

Nov 13, 2020
Is there any walk through, I have all of the scene for the dice, but after that, now what, it is not able to buy other things already, when I go to Trial, there isn't any opportunity to really fight with her

Reactions: Erunamo

yumikami1

May 5, 2024

Will there be an APK version of the game? I really want to play it

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah alright, I was wrong about this not being an initial release but it still seems like you can't access a bunch of scenes. Look inside the /pictures folder
That's is probably there for the next update, he probably finished that scene early and don't have time to code in the build...

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah alright, I was wrong about this not being an initial release but it still seems like you can't access a bunch of scenes. Look inside the /pictures folder
All in good faith mate)
I guess it's just some kind of previews from the future updates)