Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
So wait, do we actually start to lose the female domination over progression? Also is it not the same protagonist throughout the game?
In the first chapter, we had a soldier with hair (I guess) looking for his fellow soldiers. In the second chapter, we had a bald slave from the castle (unless it was the MC from the first chapter who had his head shaved) and that lasted until the fifth chapter, when we started playing with a new slave, a black slave (hello reference) who obviously came out of nowhere, no coherence and finally Ethan from chapter 6.

That's why I've had less fun playing it since Chapter 5....

EDIT.

Udapte finished, no sex scene this time but a twist of fate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
I actually enjoyed the new animations in the latest chapter but the story is not as good as the earlier chapters. Also missing the more grotesque zombie girls like the mimic and turbine head.

Reactions: Envy* and omicoolio

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
In the first chapter, we had a soldier with hair (I guess) looking for his fellow soldiers. In the second chapter, we had a bald slave from the castle (unless it was the MC from the first chapter who had his head shaved) and that lasted until the fifth chapter, when we started playing with a new slave, a black slave (hello reference) who obviously came out of nowhere, no coherence and finally Ethan from chapter 6.

That's why I've had less fun playing it since Chapter 5....

EDIT.

Udapte finished, no sex scene this time but a twist of fate.

Wow the game creator must be very unorganised and have not made a plan in the game, hopefully somehow when the game is completed, they change the dialogue to link them together or completely redo the scenes and mc with the same guy thoughout the game.

Reactions: Necronlord5

hoodie13

Jun 7, 2023
Thanks for the update however I hope that the Dev can finalize the story. Is there any update for bonus pack?

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Well, whats the point of wanking on sexy lady d, if the dev is definitely no horndog.
puzzle's are the definition of medicine to get blueballs.

it's frustrating, and hated a lot.
sandbox and puzzles are not popular. why bother that path?
Lots came to fucking wank and spunk, not wank and run.

after a few seasons of this ''puzzle'' i'm gonna open another road to wank paradise.
this isn't one of it.

hell phasmohentaia was one of the reasons to lead me here. but the unending arrow's was also one of the reason to quit..
i hope this dev reconsider his creation, it could be way more popular if he didn't overdo.

Davizera

Formerly 'Roludo3232'
Apr 6, 2019
here is my unofficial Android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH6.4.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
file off

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Dimitrescu's Lewd Castle CH6.5.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DimitrescusLewdCastle-CH1v6.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes