Votes: 1,225 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 73 5.0%
  • Only behind a $500 Patreon tier

Votes: 168 11.5%

• Total voters

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hi friends, the new update is out. A little early because I tried to make a little management system for the sorority, and I'd love some feedback on it before I continue down that path. So, if you try it out, let me know what you think about the balancing/bugs/possible improvements. Thanks!
m8 ya know i'll point things out lol

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Well it's pretty solid I'd say.

Seems black widow doesn't work, however. Trying to seduce the dean at 20 attractiveness with it set to men doesn't work, it says I need 25 attractiveness, but I should have effectively 35
Ah, must be a small bug, thanks for letting me know. It's possible to get to 25 attractiveness even without the perk through the gym, tanning and salon

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
In case someone is wondering, no lesbian only playthrough is possible at the moment. MC gets assaulted/ gives a blowjob in the prologue.

After that i managed to get to the end of content without dealing with male characters. Although there was more events with male characters than female ones.
Thx for the warning.

averagehtmlenjoyer
Any plans on changing this so we can play a pure lesbian?

MW5649

Oct 14, 2022
Hi friends, the new update is out. A little early because I tried to make a little management system for the sorority, and I'd love some feedback on it before I continue down that path. So, if you try it out, let me know what you think about the balancing/bugs/possible improvements. Thanks!
I like the management of the sorority. The only question I have is how to increase the depravity? I couldn't figure it out

RoflDeLaMao

Oct 2, 2023
after update yesterday oly get error messages on every site....
oh no, not agian from the beginning... to much grinding
Screenshot 2024-05-18 035146.jpg

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
i must've been missing something does anyone know how you can help blake so you can invite her to join the sorority

MW5649

Oct 14, 2022
i must've been missing something does anyone know how you can help blake so you can invite her to join the sorority
You have to work at the diner. Make sure you see the scene talking about how Blake gets a lot of tips, then keep working. It doesn't happen every time you work so just work a lot, or hit the back button and try again until you get the Blake events

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I like the management of the sorority. The only question I have is how to increase the depravity? I couldn't figure it out
Build the Dining Hall, and give yourself Venomous Tail. You'll then have an option to spike the drinks.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oddly, the option to recruit Molly for the sorority was there despite not finishing that chain of events. I.e. she mentioned being all too happy to pay the protagonist back for her help, when I was still at the 'maybe there's something I can do to help her' stage.

Silly thought: You lose (or break even) essence when banging ladies with your incubus mojo. By that logic, would it help you 'raise' Molly and other potential succubi as they are getting used to their powers? Like a mother bird feeding her young sort of deal, haha.

Reactions: roboflyer24

averagehtmlenjoyer

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Oddly, the option to recruit Molly for the sorority was there despite not finishing that chain of events. I.e. she mentioned being all too happy to pay the protagonist back for her help, when I was still at the 'maybe there's something I can do to help her' stage.

Silly thought: You lose (or break even) essence when banging ladies with your incubus mojo. By that logic, would it help you 'raise' Molly and other potential succubi as they are getting used to their powers? Like a mother bird feeding her young sort of deal, haha.
You can recruit Blake after distracting the girl so she can bang her ex. The helping her out part was meant sexually, which you can in the sorority showers at 1 depravity. Perhaps I didn't write that clearly enough

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
You can recruit Blake after distracting the girl so she can bang her ex. The helping her out part was meant sexually, which you can in the sorority showers at 1 depravity. Perhaps I didn't write that clearly enough
Ahh. Okay, that makes sense. The vibe was she gets tossed to the side when he's (the ex) is done, as he's a bag of dicks, so I assumed there was some further bit to it.

Could be fun if there was a random chance to accidentally get spunked on when spying on the parents in the living room while invisible, haha.

What are the plans with the (step)brother, by the by? If anybody was dancing a little too close to the genderswap switcharoo, it'd be him.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Ahh. Okay, that makes sense. The vibe was she gets tossed to the side when he's (the ex) is done, as he's a bag of dicks, so I assumed there was some further bit to it.

Could be fun if there was a random chance to accidentally get spunked on when spying on the parents in the living room while invisible, haha.

What are the plans with the (step)brother, by the by? If anybody was dancing a little too close to the genderswap switcharoo, it'd be him.
I'm not sure yet, but that's not a bad idea. Could do something like implanting feminine dreams while he's asleep and slowly transform him as an optional storyline

Reactions: ShadowRider77
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes