3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

Should Shelly's Future Past Be Fully Lesbian Or Have Bisexual Content Added?

• Fully Lesbian

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Both, Lesbian & Bisexual

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
In Game Shelly's Future Past: Extra Side Content Explained

How it works:

When the side content is about to happen, you will get the option to select, with a female or with a male, so you're able to have a lesbian path without seeing any bisexual content, or you can have a lesbian path with bisexual content optional for you

Season One Episode One - The first side content that happens is with the food delivery person, before you answer the door, you get the option on who is going to deliver your food, a female teen delivery girl or a male teen delivery guy (of legal age of course)

Please meet Sam
Sammy for the teen girl lesbian content, Samuel for the teen guy for bisexual content
Sammy.png Samuel.png

When Shelly opens the door to collect her food, she notices that Sam looks like they not eaten for days, turns out, four days they last eat some food, because there monthly credits go on their studies, renting an apartment and they always have nothing left a few days before they next get paid

Because of this, Shelly and Triss invite Sam in to eat with them and they would not take no for an answer, Shelly wanted to help them as much as she can

Sammy is a lesbian and Samuel is straight, whichever one you go for, is attracted to Shelly, now remember, Shelly & Triss are best friends, they are not together as a couple, even know, deep down, both of them want to be together with each other, that's at a later date, not anytime soon

When Shelly goes back to her own time line, Shelly will help Sam as much as possible in more way than one

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
OK, I see, Shelly is the most advanced version. It won't be a fair fight :whistle:
I suggest two G8 men against G9 Shelly :devilish:
I have to remember to make my gen9 Shelly into gen8, only because, gen8 has the best assets for lesbians and straight and a lot of bondage assets

Not that I am thinking of using them, no no :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have to remember to make my gen9 Shelly into gen8, only because, gen8 has the best assets for lesbians and straight and a lot of bondage assets

Not that I am thinking of using them, no no :ROFLMAO:
So, you are into those bad boys from the '80s? HUH? :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog